Schizophrenia

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

After 10 minutes of Masky and I sitting at the mansion, me pacing mind you, Kitten and Hoodie walked in and I collapsed on the couch finally relaxing knowing my best friend was back.

But still, she fears me.....

I walked away from the group and up to my room on the top floor where I can be alone.

What did I do to make her so scared...

I curled up on my bed and cried.

What did I do....

Is there something wrong with me?

"Hey... You okay stupid?" Jeff asked. My face may have been buried in the pillow but only Jeff called me stupid. I sat up and looked toward him.

"No." I said flatly. "My entire life is falling apart... And my best friend is terrified of me..."

"She is?" He asked sincerely and I nodded. "Why?"

"I don't know...." I trailed off. "I'm gonna take a walk in the woods. And I'd like to be alone."

I stood up walking out of the room with tears streaming down my face.

Could it be because I'm a little crazy... Or maybe she never liked me anyway....

And that's when I realized I was always alone. She was never my friend.

"Kat... You're never going to have friends. Why would you even think something like that could happen to a bitch like you? Hmm?" The Voice in my head whispered.

Shit. I don't have my medication.

I have schizophrenia.

I quickly took off toward the town trying to get to my house so I could grab my pills and get back to the mansion. But I didn't notice the police.

The Voice took a physical form. And began floating quickly beside me.

"Hello Kat. Long time no see. You abandoned us. Come back." The Voice said sassily.

"No your not real." I yelled running up the stairs to my room with the cops on my tail. "Where is it?! No no no no no! I need it to stop them from being here!"

I began screaming and running around the house suddenly realizing that all the cops were dead and Jeff stood in the kitchen with one of my pills and a glass of water.

She began floating down the stairs quickly forming feet to walk towards me. I reflexively grabbed the pill and glass gulping it down quickly.

Finally it was over.

"Thanks... But you didn't have to." I said to Jeff falling to my knees from exhaustion.

"Its least i can do for you stupid. You've been through a lot." He said picking me up. "Besides you know you love me and I can't deny that there's definitely something I feel for you." When I blushed he continued blushing, "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE YOU GOT THAT STUPID!"

I flinched but nodded. Jeff noticed and began walking out the door without my consent. I just snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.