Party?

EyelessJack's Pov~
The movie Kitten and I were just watching has ended, and we were now sitting in the living room, talking to Lost Silver. "So did you talk to Ki-kitten about last ni-night?" He asked me.
"Yeah, also she said something to me without stuttering!"
"Really?!" He said looking between Kitten and I. Kitten nodded her head, and went back to watching Ghost Adventures. "So wh-what did she say?"
Silv asked me.
"She said, without stuttering, I love you."
"Wait did I hear my baby sister say something without stuttering?! And what it is that she said was I love you?" Marlon said entering the living. Kitten looked up at him and nodded her head, causing Marlon to fangirl again. "Ma-Marlon sh-shut up!" Kitten said, burying her face in her tiger blanket that she has.
"#E.K is my otp. Oh and E.K stands for eyeless kitten!!!" Marlon practically screamed, causing Kitten to try to bury her face even further into her blanket. Marlon laughed and sat down on the couch next to me. "So anyway did you guys her the news?" He asked looking at all three of us.
"News what ne-news? I know Toby and BEN we-went to visit Kat... do-does it have to do with th-that?" Lost Silver then said.
"Yeah. They're on their way home. All three of them. Jeff is helping them make it back without being seen. Jeff wants us to have a party set up for their return." Marlon told us.
"That's seems okay. Me and kitten will get the food... everyone else can do something." I told him.
"Just don't eat all the fo-food!" Silv called out as me and Kitten left the living room into the kitchen.

Kitten's Pov~
Oh god Kats coming back. She's going to hate me. I picked staying here over going home with her. I just hope she doesn't attack me again. "Hey baby are you okay?" I hear E.J ask, pulling me from my thoughts.
"Huh? O-oh ye-yeah I-I'm ju-just th-thinking" I told him. "Le-let's fin-finish up. Th-they sh-should b-be he-here s-soon."
"Okay. But don't worry about anything. Everything will be fine tonight." E.J told  me, kissing the top of my head. I gave him a slight nod and continued setting out food for tonight.

~TimeSkip~
It's time for the party, Jeff, Kat, BEN, and Toby all arrived home and were in the living room talking with Slenderman about Kat living with us. I sat in the kitchen with Silver, not wanting to be in a big crowd. E.J was hanging out with L.J in the living room talking about who knows what. "Ki-kitten, how do you fe-feel about Kat being back?" Silver asked me, taking a drink of his water.
"I'm n-not re-really s-sure. H-happy I gu-guess?"
"That's g-good. I'll be r-right back. I need to go to the ba-bathroom."
"O-okay." I told him. "I'll wa-watch yo-your dr-drink." Silver nodded his head, and left the kitchen. Maybe I should go into the living room and talk to Kat about what happened. I mean it's not like she meant to attack me. Yeah that's what I'll do.

I stood up to leave the kitchen when...

E.J's Pov~
I was going to the kitchen to get a drink when I saw it. BEN and Kitten kissing. I felt my heart breaking slowly inside of me. "YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME YOU LIAR!" I screamed at her. Everyone gathered around to see what the fuss was about, and the girl Kitty, who was dating BEN, started crying.

Kittens Pov~
I quickly pushed BEN off of me, and tried to run to E.J and Kitty to the then what happened, but they both ran before I could get to them. I looked around everyone was glaring at me. Well Everyone other than Lost Silver.
I started having trouble breathing and everything was starting to spin and I felt really light headed. The last thing I remember was Silver running towards me before I passed out.

Lost Silver~
That wasn't BEN. I know it wasn't him. BEN told me about his twin Ymo, and BEN was walking with me back to the kitchen. BEN had to go into his bedroom before we made it to the kitchen though.

I noticed Kitten was suffering a panic attack so I quickly ran and caught her before she passed out. I carried her to her room, and laid her on her bed. I know no one will believe me when I tell them that it wasn't BEN kissing her, and BEN won't believe Ymo found our home. I may become hated for staying by Kittens side, but she needs friends just as much as the next person. And I saw Ymo push her and force her to kiss him... What is Ymo up to.