Missing

Sans POV

  It was strange. Papyrus usually at least sent me a text or called me every day but all of a sudden it just stopped. It was unlike my brother to do something like that. I decided to head over to the house he shared with metal head.
  "Yo, bone head why aren't you responding to my calls?" I said in a sly voice as I knocked on his door.
  He didn't respond. I didn't hear a single sound, not even the sound of Mettaton's blow dyer that I usually heard every time I came over.
  "Come on, let me in you guys!" I knocked on the door again. Still nothing.
  "Bro?"
  I continued knocking but no one was answering. It was early in the morning and their car was still in the drive way so I knew that they had to be in they house.
  Getting impatient, I decided to let myself in. The door was surprisingly unlocked. I planned on pick locking the door, but that wasn't necessary, apparently.
  "Helloooo?" I called out into the house. The tv was still on, as long with the lights. The sly look on my face quickly changed to panic. I searched the whole house up and down but there was no sign of anyone.
  "Papyrus! Mettaton! Where are you? This isn't funny you guys!" I yelled but I didn't hear a thing besides my own voice.
  I tried calling Papyrus's phone to see if maybe he went on a walk with Mettaton or something. My heart sank when I heard the sound of his phone ringing on the table next to me.
  Not knowing what else to do, I decided to call Alphys. The moment she picked up the whole I began yelling.
  "Alphys! Papyrus and Mettaton are gone! I'm in their house but they aren't anywhere to be seen! What if something bad happened? What if someone kidnapped my bro?" I ranted worriedly.
  "Sans! Sans! Calm down! Just try calling him," she suggested.
  "Of course I already tried that! He left his cell phone at home!"
  "What? That's so unlike him!"
  "I know! He's my bro! He would never do something like this! Something is definitely wrong!" I yelled frantically.
  "Don't go anywhere, Sans! Undyne and I will be right over!" Alphys said before hanging up.
  I threw my phone to the ground before plopping down onto the couch and broke into tears.
  "Papyrus...where are you..." I whimpered as tears slid down my cheek. I was so worried to the point that I felt sick to my stomach. I covered my face as I continued to sob louder.
  This all felt like a nightmare. It just couldn't be real. I started to feel dizzy, but I tried my best to stay conscious.
  I then got overwhelmed with thoughts of when we use to be kids. When we were always together.
                              ...

"Hey Sans! Sans! Sans! Wake up Sans! Let's play! Sans!" Papyrus jumped excitedly on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see Papyrus's face right in front of mine.
  "Morning, bro," I said with a smile.
  "Yayy! You're awake! Let's play! Let's play!" He giggled.
  "Haha...okay bro...just five more minutes..."
  "No Sans! You said that yesterday!" He whined.
  "I'm kidding bro. What do you want to play?"
  "I, the great papyrus, wants to play a game of tic-tac-toe! Nhehe!"
  "Nah....I was thinking he should play chess.." I teased. It always made me laugh to see him argue.
  "No! We always play chess! I wanna play tic-tac-toe!" He whined as he stomped on the ground.
  "Fine, we'll play tic-tac-toe,"
  "Yay! You're the best big brother ever!" He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.
                                ...
  "Sans! Sans!" Papyrus cried as he knocked on my bedroom door. I wiped my eyes before walking up to the door. Tears streamed down his face, along with boogers streaming down his nose.
  He wrapped his arms around me, so I held him tight.
  "What's wrong?" I asked him.
  "I had a nightmare! It was so scary!" He wailed.
  "It was just a nightmare...it's not real..." I said, holding him closer.
  "I'm so scared....can I sleep in your bed...you'll protect me from monsters..."
  "Of course I will...you're big brother will always protect you..." I smiled.
                                 ...
I suddenly opened my eyes to see Alphys and Undyne standing in front of me. They both wrapped their arms around me, lovingly.
  "Don't worry...we called the police....they're gonna help us find them. Everything is going to be okay, Sans..." Undyne said as she rubbed my back. I never knew that Undyne could be so soothing. I felt so loved being there with my friends. Although I was happy that they were there for me, nothing could take away the pain and fear of my missing brother.