Brother bonding

Papyrus POV

"Wow, bro I really like what you've guys done with the place," sans said as he entered our house. It was the first time that my brother has visited us since we moved in.
"Thank you Sans! How is it living on your own?" I asked him as we walked over to the couch in the living room.
This was the first time that it was just Sans and I together in a while. I was so busy getting my life together with Mettaton. Mettaton was out on a shopping trip with Frisk, so I figured that it would be a very good opportunity for us to have some brother bonding time.
  "It's alright I guess. It's a lot more quiet without you around, but it's really weird. I miss you a lot bro," sans sighed.
  "I miss you too Sans, and I'm so sorry I haven't been able to spend that much time with you lately," I told him when I saw the sad look on his face.
  "It's just crazy to see my little bro growing up..." Sans said, clearly trying to fight back tears. "It seems like just yesterday you were learning how to walk,"
  "There's no need to get upset," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
   "Your just growing up so fast. Hell, you just moved into a house together with your boyfriend. Before I know it your gonna get married and have children..." Sans said, beginning to choke up.
"Brother, don't cry. I'll always be your baby brother," I smiled.
"Dad would be so proud..." A tear slid down his cheek.
Sans quickly covered his face with his hands and began sobbing. He couldn't fight back the tears any longer. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on top of this head.
"It was hard enough to see you grow so tall...but now your actually an adult out in the world," he mumbled sadly. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry but this is just all happening so fast,"
  "It's okay, sans. I miss you a lot too. Mettaton and I are finally settled in so I can see you way more often. Besides, Mettaton loves going out to get his nails done and shopping," I said encouragingly. "We can even have slumber parties! I can come over and sleep at your house sometimes so it'll be like I still live there!"
  "That sounds great, bro," Sans sniffled as she whipped his nose on the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "It's pretty depressing seeing your race car bed without you in it,"
  "Don't worry Sans," I smiled "You'll always be my big bro,"