Home alone

Mettaton POV

I looked through my fabulous walk in closet as I tried to decide which outfits to keep. My closet (or the guess you can say "huge room filled with fabulous outfits), was beginning to get crowded. Most of my clothing were pink and/or glittery. They were all organized as neatly placed where I desired. It surprised me that a closet this big would get crowded so fast. That's the price of being so fabulous.
  I continued to organize as I felt peaceful in my own world before I heard a knock on the door.
  "Come on in,darling," I said as I continued to hang up my clothing neatly.
  "Sorry to interrupt," I heard Alphys say from behind me as she walked into my closet. She had the nervous tone in her voice just like she always did.
  "No problem my dear, what do you need?" I asked as I placed a shirt down and turned around to face Alphys.
  "W-well it's just..." Alphys stopped mid-sentence when  she saw me holding up a pink dress with black sparkles against her.
  "This is too small for me, but I think it will fit you quite marvelously!" I said, but then stopped when I realized I so rudely interrupted Alphys. "My apologizes...continue,"
  "W-well I kn-know that we made plans to go shopping tomorrow..b-but something came up..."she said sadly.
  "Oh dear, that's fine. I was looking forward to it, but I guess we can just do it another time," I said, slightly disappointed. I was really looking forward to spending time with Alphys. "What is it that came up?"
"W-well..." Alphys started. "Undyne blew up the microwave..."
  Sigh. Typical Undyne. This isn't the first time either. A couple of days ago Alphys had to fix Undyne's TV when she got mad when one of her favorite anime characters died. I swear, Undyne is like a killing machine version of Alphys. Although she is really sweet once you get to know her.
  "I'm really s-sorry," Alphys apologized.
  "No problem, darling. Undyne would be so lost without you,"
  "V-very true. Thank you for understanding," Alphys said before left my closet. Well, I suppose it's time to continue organizing....
                           ...
  It was now the next day and Alphys had already left. I was board and had nothing to do since I finished organizing my closet yesterday. I then felt a rush of joy when I realized that I was home alone. I quickly rushed to my phone and called Papyrus.
  "Hello, it is I, the great Papyrus," he said in an adorable voice as he picked up the phone.
  "Hello darling, it's mettaton,"
  "METTATON!" He then shouted excitedly. "I'm so happy you called!"
  "I'm glad to hear that," I chucked in a delighted voice. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come over to Alphys' lab. I'm home alone..."
  "I would love to! I'll be right over," he squealed excitedly. Papyrus was so adorable.
  "I'll see you soon, my love," I said before hanging up the phone.
  I went up to to my room to fix my hair and put on some makeup before I heard the doorbell ring. To my surprise, Papyrus was already here.
  "Wow, that was fast," I said as I let him into the house.
  "I wanted to get here as fast as I could so I can spend as much time with you as possible!" He announced.
  "Aww, that's so sweet Papy..." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt so nice to be with him again. It was difficult to find the time to see him, since we were hiding our relationship from everyone.
  I gave him a big kiss, making him blush and giggle.
  "I've missed you so much," papyrus whispered as he held me closer. This surprised me since I never heard Papyrus whisper before.
  "I missed you too,"I whispered back to him.
  I then grabbed his boney hand and walked him back to my room.
  "I've seen your room and now you can see mine,"  I said as I slowly opened my bedroom door. "Ta-da!"
  "WOWIE!" Papyrus said in amazment.
  My room was really nothing special or anything. It was painted all pink and simply had a huge walk in closet, a mirror that took up half of the room, a pink couch with black throw pillows, a huge collection of makeup and perfume, and of course a flat screen tv.
  "This room this amazing!" Papyrus said, still in amazement.
  "It really isn't all that great darling..."I said starting to feel embarrassed.
  I decided to change the subject by "falling" on top of papyrus onto the pink couch. I stared at papyrus as we both blushed. Papyrus looked away, embarrassed.
  I lightly touched his face as I leaned in and kissed him. I had this feeling in my chest. It felt like my insides were fluttering. I then took off Papyrus's shirt and began to slowly kiss down his ribs. He giggled as I did this which brought a smile to my face. I loved papyrus so much.
  I kissed his face again, and then rested my head on his chest. This moment was so perfect.
  "I love you papyrus,"
  "I love you mettaton,"