Cameras and couples

Papyrus POV

  "Hurry up darling! We're gonna be late!" Mettaton yelled as he grabbed my hand. We rushed out the door, slamming it behind us.
  We both got so caught up in living in our new home together, we completely forgot we had an episode of our show to record live. I was sleeping in the safety of my home with the love of my life. It just never came to mind I guess.
"I can't believe we overslept!" I yelled, starting to run out of breath from all the running.
I was surprised at how fast Mettaton could run in those heels. I could hear them clanking against the ground with every step he took.
  "We're almost there, darling!"
  We continued running until we saw the studio. I collapsed into the floor once we were inside.
  "Phew....we made it...." I sighed, as I lied on the floor, spreading my arms and legs.
  "We only have ten minutes to spare! I need to go get my makeup done right away!" Mettaton gasped.
  "Mettaton, you don't need anymore makeup I think you look perfect," I told him.
  "Aww thank you darling, but there's no such thing as being too fabulous!" Mettaton declared as he kissed my cheek. "I'll see you on set in ten minutes!"
  I continued laying on the ground as Mettaton walked away. I never realized how out of shape I am...I guess that explains why I'm so boney...
  "Papyrus sir, we're gonna need to get you on set," said a woman holding a clipboard as she stood above me.
  "Nhe...if you say so..." I moaned, still exhausted from running. "Can you get me a cup of orange juice first, please?"
  "We don't have time for tha-"
  "You'll get my Papy whatever he wants! He's a star! Besides, you wouldn't want to be fired now would you?" Mettaton said as he approached me from behind.
  "Oh um, of course Mettaton sir. Right away!" She said nervously, rushing away.
  "Thanks Mettaton! But weren't you getting your makeup done?" I asked him.
  "I was, but your opinion is what's most important to me. I hate being away from you, even if it's only for a few minutes! So, I figured since you think I look alright, then I don't need anymore makeup!" Mettaton blushed.
  "Nhehe! I feel exactly the same way!" I blushed.
  "Um, here's your orange juice, papyrus sir. And we're gonna need you two on set in five minutes," said the woman, handing me my orange juice.
  "Nhehe! Thank you, ma'am!" I giggled as I sipped my orange juice with a huge smile on my face.
  "You can get all of the orange juice you want, whenever you want, darling!" Mettaton said as he wrapped his arms around me.
  "I, the great Papyrus, loves orange juice!" I grinned.
  "Your so adorable! I love it!" Mettaton laughed.
  "Umm...we need to get you two on set..." Said the woman, awkwardly staring at us.
  "Oh hush, darling. We'll be over in just a minute," Mettaton told the woman, waving his hand.
  She stomped off grumpily.
  "What's up with her?" I asked, sipping my orange juice. It's a shame she didn't give me a crazy straw.
  "Eh, that's just the TV business for you! She's a bit of a diva but not in the good way," Mettaton winked.
  I giggled before I took Mettaton's hand. He led me to the stage. I remember how nervous I was the first time I was here, but being here with Mettaton always made me feel more comfortable.
  "Does my make up look alright, darling?" Mettaton asked me.
  "You always look perfect, don't worry," I told him. Mettaton blushed, bringing out the colors of his cheeks. Mettaton blushing was the best makeup he could wear.
  "And we're live in 3...2...1..."