Forgivness

Mettaton POV

  I couldn't believe it. Papyrus had actually told everyone we were a couple. My palms began to sweat as I shook nervously. You could feel the tension in the room as we all stood in silence, trying to process what papyrus had just said. Alphys let out a sigh, breaking the silence.
  "Mettaton....is this true?" Alphys asked with a stern look on her face.
  I felt like I was about to faint. Papyrus turned his head to me and gave me a nervous, yet kind smile. His eyes were gleaming. We both knew that this is what we had to do. We were in love and we couldn't hide it anymore. We had to tell everyone the truth.
  "Yes, Alphys. It's true. I fell in love with papyrus and at first I didn't exactly know what I was feeling, but then I found out that papyrus was having the same feelings that I was having. Neither of us knew what we were doing, but all we knew was that we constantly wanted to be together. We knew that what we were doing wasn't exactly "normal" because we are both males and considering I'm a robot, but we think that our love is more then normal, it's special. This is the kind of love that I want to hold on to forever. Many of you may disagree with our love, but I don't care. I am in love with papyrus and I won't let anyone take him away from me," I announced to everyone.
  Everyone went silent as they stared at me. I held my breath as I waited for someone to speak. Would they accept our love? Would they let us be together? Or would they try to tear us apart and tell us what we were doing was wrong? So many thoughts were racing through my mind. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.
  Alphys let out a little sigh and then looked at sans, who was standing right next to her. Undyne was next to her as well, but just stood there in shock. Alphys gave sans a gentle smile and then turned back to papyrus and I.
  "Oh, mettaton....I didn't know you felt this way about papyrus," she sighed. "You really do love him, don't you?"
   I nodded as a tear went down my cheek. I felt so nervous. I couldn't loose the love of my life.
  "Papyrus bro, you really love this robot-Barbie doll don't you?" Sans asked.
  "Y-y-yes brother. I love mettaton," papyrus said nervously. I could see him sweating, I could tell that he was just as nervous as I was.  
  "Mettaton how do you know you love him?" Alphys asked, seeming interested which confused me. I gulped loudly.
  "He just makes me feel so special...he's always telling me how gorgeous I am and telling me that I'm talented and smart. He makes me so happy...please don't take him away from me," I said as I felt my eyes fill with tears.
  The silence filled the room once again. All eyes were on papyrus and I.
  "Mettaton, this is a little surprising and it's going to take me some time to get use to this, but I respect your decision. I know what love is like because of my relationship with Undyne and I can't imagine loosing her, so I can't just tear you two apart," Alphys said with a smile as Undyne blushed wildly.
  I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Alphys was actually okay with us being together! I didn't have to loose my Papyrus!
  "Bro, I never thought that you would swing that way, but bro, whatever tickles your pickle is fine with me," sans said with a shrug. "But mettaton, don't you EVER hurt my bro or else your gonna have a bad time!"
  "Darling, I could never hurt papyrus. He's the love of my life," I said with a smile as tears flowed down my cheeks.
  "Thank you brother!" Papyrus sobbed happily as he gave his brother a huge hug. I was so happy. I couldn't believe that they were actually okay with our love. I felt so accepted and loved.
  "oh Alphys!!! Thank you so much darling! I feel so loved!" I sobbed as I wrapped my arms around Alphys in delight. "Your the best!"
  We were actually being accepted. We didn't need to keep our love a secret anymore.