Just for you

Papyrus POV

  "Hurry up slow pokes!" Undyne yelled as she ran ahead of Mettaton and I. Alphys walked right next to Frisk as they watched Undyne speeding ahead.
  "S-slow down a little!" Alphas yelled out to her.
  Undyne stopped as she smiled at Alphys.
  "Sorry, I guess I got ahead of myself," Undyne laughed, embarrassed.
  Undyne, Alphys, and Frisk told Mettaton and I that they had something to show us. We looked at each other confused as we tried to figure out what Undyne was in such a rush for. She was always like this, but there was usually a reason behind it.
  "We're almost there," Frisk said to me with a reassuring smile.
  "What do you think is going on, darling?" Mettaton whispered to me.
  "I'm not sure, but if Frisk is right then we're gonna find out soon," I whispered back.
  I didn't know if I should've felt excited or scared. I had no idea what to expect. For all I knew they could've been pranking us.
  Out of nowhere, Undyne threw a spear at my feet, nearly hitting me. My instant instinct was to grab Mettaton to protect him. I wanted to be his hero. I held him in my arms as I glared at Undyne.
  "Why did you do that?! You could've killed me, or more importantly you could've killed Mettaton!" I yelled at her.
  "Sorry, I wanted you guys to stop," Undyne said.
  "YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED!"
  "Yeah, but throwing a spear at you seemed more fun. Besides, I stopped you didn't I?" Undyne said with a shrug.
  "So why are we stopping anyway?" Mettaton asked, still holding on to me.
  "Because we're here. Now close you eyes and walk straight and don't you dare open your eyes until I tell you to," Undyne said.
  Mettaton covered my eyes and I covered his. Frisk took both of our hands as we walked forward. Suddenly, Frisk stopped us, nearly bumping into her.
  "Okay you guys, open your eyes in 3....2...1..."
I slowly opened my eyes...
  "SURPRISE!
  Mettaton covered his mouth in shock. I nearly dropped my jaw.
  "Welcome to your new home, bro!" Sans said as he stood in front of the door of our new home.
  "You got us a house!!!" I yelled excitedly.
  "Well, I know you guys have been house hunting for a while so I figured I would make it easier for you," frisk said with a smile. "It has a huge kitchen for making spaghetti, there's no glass on the windows so Papyrus can jump out the window without breaking the glass, the house is colored pink and covered in sparklesfor Mettaton, there's a walk-in closet, and of course there's a bedroom for you two to share!"
  "Thank you so much!" Mettaton cheered as he wrapped his arms around Frisk.
  "We hope you like it!" Alphys smiled.
  "It's perfect!" I cheered.
  I jumped out the window with excitement.
  "There's no glass! NHEHEHE!"
  "This is perfect, darling! We can start our lives together!" Mettaton said, trying to hold back his tears.
  "Are you ready for your new life?" I asked Mettaton as I wrapped my arms around him.
  "Yes, darling. Our lives are going to be fantastic!"