Outfit swap

Mettaton POV

  It was hard to believe that only two weeks earlier Papyrus and I had just moved into our home together. We were settling in and it was beginning to feel more and more like home. It was kind of strange not living in the lab with Alphys anymore, but I was finally with the love of my life. We worked on the show a lot, so we had plenty of money to pay for the house and other things. We were living the good life. However, it took a lot of work for us to get where we are.
  It was just a boring Saturday. We didn't have to make an episode of our show and we didn't have any other plans. We were just cuddling together as we watched TV.
   "Wow, it's been a while since we've just sat around and done nothing," I sighed.
  "Yeah, I'm really bored," papyrus admitted.
  Papyrus was always energetic, so it didn't surprise me that he was bored. There was no way that Papyrus could just sit around and do nothing all day, it would just drive him crazy. I don't have the energy he has, but I still don't like sitting around doing nothing.
  "Is there anything you would like to do, darling?" I asked him.
  Papyrus sat there for a moment to think. He rubbed his chin as he stared off into the distance, deep in thought.
  "Nhehehe! I know!" Papyrus declared as he hopped off of the couch. I sat up in excitement.
  "Ohhh what is it darling?"
  "Let's switch our outfits! Nhehehe!" He announced.
  It was an interesting idea, and it actually sounded kind of fun. We had nothing better to do.
  "That's a marvelous idea, darling!"
  "I, the great papyrus, always had the best ideas!" He said with pride.
  "Yes, you sure do," I laughed as I kissed his cheek.
  I was actually really excited to make Papyrus look fabulous. I love makeovers!
  I grabbed his hand as I dragged him to  my personal makeup room (yes, I have a personal makeup room that I'm so thankful for).
  "Let's start with picking out your outfit!"
  I walked into the walk in closet and looked through the room. There were so many fabulous outfits, but which one would be good enough?
  I continued scanning the room until I saw it. The perfect outfit. It was a pink top with pink glitter and it black glitter it spelled "slut". I pulled it off its hanger and slipped it over papyrus.
  "Fabulous!" I declared.
  I grabbed his hand and pulled him in front of the mirror.
  "It's time for your makeover!"
  I put foundation on his face and added blush, pink lipstick where his lips would be if he had lips, eye liner, a small amount of glitter, and pink eye shadow.
  Once I felt like it was complete (about three hours later) I showed papyrus how fabulous he looked.
  "Mettaton! I look like a gay slut! I love it! Nhehe!" He giggled.
  "You look fabulous darling!"
  "Nhehe, thank you Mettaton, but now it's your turn!"
  I completely forgot that I had to dress like papyrus. Oh, well, it was just the two of us having fun.
  I took off all of my makeup and looked at my makeup-less face. I hated looking at myself without makeup, but papyrus seemed to always love my real face. He wrapped his scarf around my neck, and I put on his red boots and gloves.
  "Done! You now look like the great papyrus!" He declared. It took about thirty seconds for my makeover.
  We both burst into laughter as we looked at each other. We looked ridiculous.