Action!

Papyrus POV

"Hello ladies and beauties, and welcome to 'Cooking with Papyton!'" Mettaton announced with enthusiasm as the audience cheered. I stood there feeling very stiff. I was so nervous as I stared into the crowed and the bright lights were projected onto mettaton and I.
  "This is my lovely boyfriend, papyrus! He and I will be hosting this show together!" Mettaton announced as he grabbed my hand, helping me feel less nervous. The audience began to cheer again. They all seemed so excited about this show I was amazed.
"So Papyrus darling, what will we be making today?" Mettaton asked me with a wink. I felt nervous and I couldn't stop sweating, but Mettaton's eyes made me feel confident. He helped me feel determined, just by looking into his stunning eyes.  
  "W-well mettaton, today we will be making spaghetti! But it's not your average spaghetti!" I said nervously, but I tried to sound as confident as I could. I swallowed hard as I waited for mettaton to say his line.
  "Why darling, what makes this spaghetti so special?" Mettaton asked curiously. Mettaton really was the best actor I'd ever seen. When I spoke I was nervous and my voice was choppy. Mettaton however spoke very clearly and confidently. He was absolutely perfect. I took a deep breath.
  "I'm glad you asked, my love! The spaghetti we will be making today will be love themed! Just like the love that mettaton and I share, NHEHEHE! We will be having pink spaghetti with heart shaped meatballs!" I announced confidently, trying to sound like mettaton.
  "Oh my, darling! How creative!" Mettaton said with excitement. 
  "Making this together with you will make it all the better! Let's get started!" I announced, starting to feel slightly less nervous. It began to feel more natural as I continued to talk. Being on that stage with mettaton really calmed my nerves and made me feel way more confident in myself.
  Mettaton and I continued on with the show, doing everything together. Having him with me helped me feel so much better. Doing the first episode of our show together was actually a lot of fun, and I can't wait to make more with him.