Special surprise

Papyrus POV

  "FRISK!" I yelled excitedly as I ran up to her. I picked her up and held her tight, spinning her in a circle. She giggled as she held me tight. I then held her in front of me excitedly.
  "What are you doing here?!" I asked, nearly out of breath from all the excitement.
  She opened her mouth as to say something, before mettaton came running over.
  "Frisk darling! I'm so happy to see you! This is magnificent!" Mettaton exclaimed as he kissed her on the cheek. "I've missed you so much!"
  "Outta my way, glitter-covered microwave!" Undyne said, pushing mettaton. Undyne picked frisk up off her feet and squeezed her tightly. "I missed you, kid!"
  "Don't squeeze her too tight, darling!" Mettaton screamed as he attempted to take her back.
  "Frisk! Frisk! We need to make spaghetti together! NHEHEHE!" I giggled.
  "Hell no! She's making spaghetti with me!" Undyne yelled.
  "No, me!" I yelled back.
  Sans then butted in. His eye glowed a bright blue.
  "Do you wanna have a bad time? Frisk is mine!" Sans glared.
  I honestly felt kind of bad for Frisk, but I really missed her. Clearly, so did everyone else.
  "Frisk, darling! We absolutely must catch up! How have you been?" Mettaton decided to ask.
  She opened her mouth to say something, but I just had to share the exciting news.
  "Frisk! Guess what? Mettaton and I are together! We are in love! Isn't that great?" I yelled excitedly.
  Frisk looked surprised, and was about to say something. Sans then picked up frisk and held her tightly.
  "I've missed you, kid!" He said as he held her closer.
  "I missed her more!" Undyne yelled.
  "Darling, I obviously missed her more!" Mettaton said.
  "Frisk! I missed you so much!" I yelled, trying to show her my affection. Things were becoming a mess as we all fought for Frisk's attention. She hadn't said a single word, yet none of us could shut up! Including me! NHEHE!
Frisk didn't even seemed too surprised. I guess she was use to this from the first time she met us all. I couldn't believe she was actually right in front of me again. I couldn't contain my excitement. The room was filled with chaos as we all tried to get Frisk's attention desperately.
"Come on Frisk! We gotta go to Grillby's!" Sans said in a deep tone, his eye glowing with frustration.
"Fight me, bone-bag!" Undyne yelled.
"Are you asking for a bad time?" He sighed.
Alphys watched as we all continued to fight. I could see she face palmed. She was the only one in the room not involved in the chaos.
"But mettaton and I are a couple! Obviously we have to spend time with her first! I bet she's so surprised!" I said with pride.
"Yeah but Alphys and I are totally in love too! We love each other more then you too will ever love each other!" Undyne announced as she grabbed Alphys, who looked surprised, yet she use to this kind of thin, blushed as Undyne held her tightly. Undyne was always bragging about her love life with Alphys to everyone.
  "Darling, Frisk is OBVIOUSLY more interested in my relationship with papyrus!" Mettaton said as he posed, trying to be the center of attention as always. I had to admit that I loved that about him, since I could be the same way at times.
  "FRISK! What do you think is the most exciting thing?" I asked excitedly, barley able to wait for the answer.
  She opened her mouth.