Love always finds a way

Papyrus POV

  I was sleeping quietly in my room before I heard a loud knock on the door. I was really tired, so I just let Sans answer the door.
  "Oh hi mettaton I don't see you around here often, what do you need?" Sans asked in a drowsy tone.
  "I have exciting news that I want to tell Papyrus if he's here," I heard mettaton say.
  "What kind of news? And why does papyrus need to know...?" Sans asked suspiciously. I started to grow nervous, hoping that mettaton would say the right thing. Then again he is an extremely talented actor...
   "I figured that you would want to know too, but papyrus has been worried about Alphys since she and Undyne has been fighting, but they made up! Papyrus will be so happy to hear!" Mettaton explained. Phew.
  "Oh, well that's good to hear that they made up. I'll go get Papyrus..." Sans said as I heard his footsteps approach my door.
  "Hey bro, mettaton is here to tell you some good news," sans said as he knocked on my door.
  I excitedly jumped out of my bed and pretended like I didn't just hear the conversation. 
  "Hi mettaton, what do you need?" I asked, pretending I didn't hear anything.
  "I just wanted to tell you that Alphys and Undyne made up! Would you like to go see them, they look so happy!"
  "Really?" I asked in shock. "Sure I would love to, that's such great news!"
  "Great! Sans darling, is it okay if I take your little brother to see Alphys for a little while?" Mettaton asked.
  "Sure, have fun," sans said, seeming like he really didn't care.
  "Alrighty then let's go!" Mettaton said as he closed the door. Once we were far enough from my house, mettaton took my hand and held it in his. I blushed as I felt the warmth of his hand against mine.
  Mettaton had a huge smile on his face. It made me so glad to see him smiling like this again. He was very upset about the situation with Undyne and Alphys, but now it was all in the past and they were happy again, which meant that we could be happy again. He was practically skipping with joy.
  "I'm so happy that everything is fine now," I smiled.
  Mettaton stopped for a moment and put his hand on my cheek as he looked into my eyes lovingly. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. I blushed as I kissed him back.
  We then smiled at each other, before we entered Alphys' lab to realize that were Alphys and Undyne making out on the couch.
  "Well hello ladies!" Mettaton laughed as he watched both of them pull back and blush, embarrassed.
  "S-s-sorry about that," Alphys apologized to mettaton and I as her face turned bright red.
  "I'm not!" Undyne laughed.
  "So how did you two make up?" I asked out of curiosity.
  "Welllll..." Undyne started. "At first I was really scared of being in a committed relationship because I thought that it would hold me back from having adventures, but I realized that I will have adventures, with the love of my life," Undyne said as she stared at Alphys lovingly.
  "That's so romantic!" Mettaton sighed.
  I was so happy to see everyone so happy. This was perfect.