Chapter 1 -Welcome home not so welcome.

Recap-

*Unknown*

"Boss he got 5 years "  my worker said. "Good now I'm take over  these streets and take his bitch" I said. I laughed to my self just think about how I'm be on top running shit. "Boss but his friend got set free" my worker said.

"iight  don't worry about him he ain't nothing to stress over" I said. "Aye here ya money " I said dropping a black bag with a mill in it.

I swear my team gone be bad ass hell. No nigga gone be able to stop me!

starts in ⑤④③②①

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jasmine*

"mommy mommy wake up !!". I opened my eyes to see a sleeping man beside me and my baby girl staring into my face.

"Mommy wake up there someone at the door and he my skin color" my baby girl said pointing to her skin pulling it.

I got up stepping into my slippers. I only had on a tank top and shorts. I got my rob and put it in.

* bang bang bang* who ever it was knocked again.

"I'm coming" I yelled.

I opened the door to see a man that looked different from who I looked at 5 years ago.

"Jasmine" his deep voice spoke. Deeper then I last remember.

"Hakeem." I asked if it was really him.

"Yeah" he spoke pulling me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him as he did the same to me only with his hands around my waist.

"Daddy" Macy spoke.

"Yeah baby girl it's me" he said picking her up tickling her. I smiled as she laughed.

I left them to alone to get the phone to call Alicia and snoop.

They now live together and are having a good life with there son Mason. Me and Alicia both decided to name our kids with the same letters. How cute!!!

"Girlllll he here" I said screaming throw the phone. All I had to say before she scream for snoop then the phone disconnected.

"Who is this"? Omar asked coming from the back.

Omar was the new man in my life with him was good he was a top notch lawyer and I was his assistant because I ain't trust them hoes shit I seen them life time movies.

"Baby this is Hakeem Macy father" I spoke. "Yeah I know who he is but the hell he doing at my house.

"Nigga get the fuck on somewhere you with my girl and my daughter this her house last time I checked I was paying for this not you" Hakeem said buffing up his chest.

Damn he got more sexy then I remember.

"Jasmine you better get this dead beat mother fucker out my house before I do " Omar said through clinched jaws.

"Hakeem just wait outside look take Macy to the park it's right down the street you remember I'll meet you there in 15.

"Alright cool baby girl let's go so daddy and you can catch up" he said. "Okay daddy let's go and we can swing and i can tell you about how much mommy missed you" she said giggling.

I just gave her a look and shook my head while Hakeem stood with a smirk on his face.

*Hakeem*

Shitttt nigga fresh out  the pin still on his grind feds can't hold a beast like me back I worked while on lock down true thug shit nigga.

Let me tone it down so I can prepare my self to see my baby girl for the first time. Snoop told me she looked just like me I only seen pictures that jasmine sent.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Jasmine ol hard to wake up ass in the morning. I banged on the door again to hear "I'm coming !!!!" she yelled.

She open the door to only be dressed in a tank and shorts and a robe. Baby mama was looking sexy.

I embraced our hugged I missed her a lot.

A little girl stepped out from behind her who just been my daughter which I knew from the picture.

I picked her up which I guess she knew me since she hugged and let me tickle her.

Oh hell naw while I'm catching up with My and I repeat MY family some bum ass looking nigga step out from the back only in boxer.

Wanna come at me side ways nigga need to tie down before shit get real.

I took my daughter to the park just like Jasmine asked shit she was a chill kid to be 4 not like the rest these bay bay kids running around like they ain't got parents. I could tell her and Jasmine spent a lot of time with each other because that all she could talk about.

“On my 3rd birthday mommy took me to the zoo wif-th uncle snoop and auntie Alicia and cousin Mason. We had fun uncle snoop tried to fight a monkey cause the monkey took his money” she said laughing showing the stance that snoop stood in.

I see his ass still crazy sound like some shit he would do.

“hey stranger” i female voice said i turned around to see this ho. “whats good peaches” .

“nothing just hanging.. look i know we not on good terms but i know you getting out today and i thought you should really see this" she said handing me a paper out that fake leather bag she had.

I open the paper and began to read it.. "ohh shit!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter one !!!!!! ik it aint all that good but trust me the greatness will start in chapet 2 what yall think is on the paper she handed him???

COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW!!!!!