Missing You || Conor Maynard

"And here we have Y/N, sitting on her own across the aisle and completely ignoring us all!" Joe's voice floated through Y/N's headphones. She tilted her head to see him holding his vlogging camera up to her face. He was standing in the aisle of the plane, talking to his camera, with people watching him in confusion down the plane.

Y/N flashed the camera a smile, pulling out one of her headphones. "I'm getting some relaxation in so I can hit the ground running when I get back." She teased, having just tweeted about her new 'exciting plans'. Like Joe, Y/N was a YouTuber. Because of Joe, she was also dating Conor Maynard.

Joe was the first person she had been introduced to once she joined Gleam, and they had hit it off straight away. It was through Joe that she had been introduced to Conor, and they had instantly clicked. Currently, she was listening to Conor's new album, as she always did when she was away from him. It was nice to hear his voice the way she usually would at home, especially when she started to get homesick or couldn't wait to see him again.

"What're you listening to?" Joe teased, pushing the camera right into her face and tilting her phone towards him. He switched the phone on to read the song name, and gasped dramatically. "Aw, guys, you wouldn't believe it!" He lifted the phone to meet the camera lens, pulling out Y/N's other headphone accidentally. "She's listening to Conor Maynard! All along, she's just been a secret fangirl, would you believe it! Couple goals, right there."

Y/N scowled at him and snatched back her phone. She put one earbud back in. "I always listen to his music, you twat. I actually like it."

Joe laughed. "You just miss his voice, don't you?" When she didn't answer, he turned the camera to get his face in the shot with hers. "Look at her blushing! She misses him so much she's listening to his album all the way home!"

Y/N pouted at the camera, trying to hide her smile. "Joe, get out of here!" She laughed, giving him a playful shove. He flashed her a quick grin on his way back to his seat.

"Adorable." He whispered to the camera as he sat down.

"Just because you're single." Y/N hissed across the aisle with a smirk, and Joe made a face back at her, knowing that she was completely right.