Chapter 19: We Are Going To Be Parents!

Daniel P.o.v

I call Daniela again, and off course she doesn't answer. I don't get why she ran off. I will never leave her after she told me that. I mean we were getting married. So we were going to have a kid sooner or later.

Wich reminds me, I told her mom that the wedding is canceled till a year or so because Daniela is pregnant. At first she was shocked and mad, then she was happy saying she is going to be a grandparent.

Her family is so weird! I am seriously scared to meet her dad. How is he going to handle the news? Thank got I have another year ro deal with him. This is to hard.

 How am I supposed to love her if she doesn't open up to me! What is wrong with her! I am happy! I am finally a dad.

I swear I will be a better dad than mines. I will never leave my child. That is just screwed up.

I smile as I call her once more.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Beep.

"Yo what up home slice! This is Dan-" I hang up on voice mail and sit back against the couch groaning. Xavier is also calling her but I guess she has his number. Shaylee must have gaven it to her.

Wait didn't she leave with Shaylee?

I shake my head call Shaylee this time. She doesn't have my number so It will be an unknown number.

"Hello?" Shaylee ask after she picked up the phone.

Wait wouldn't she hang up if she knows it's me?

"Hello I am Pizza Hutt. I got a call from you house odering pizza and I kinda lost the adress, do you mind telling me it again?" I say making my voice raspy.

"Oh. Its (NOT SAYING IT! NOT SAYING IT! NOT SAYING !)" She says holding the phone against her ear.

"Thank you. We will be their in about 2 minutes with your pizza."

I quickly hand up and grab Xavier by the shirt and start running out the house. "Dude chill!" Xavier said pushing me off him. I ignore him and just keep on running without him.

In about 3 mintues we arrived their. I ring the door bell and wait patiently.

"Who!?" I hear Daniela's voice ask while I stand their taking a deep breath. "Pizza Hut!" I yell in the raspy voice I used earlier.

Soon the door opened and I was staring at Daniela. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks where rosey red.

She look adorable!

"Daniel?" Daniela says stepping back a little.

I rush and wrap her in my arms. I smash my lips on to hers and we beggin to kiss. I start pulling her closer and closer every minute.

"Why are you hear? I thought you didn't want me after I told you the news?" Daniela said sniffling.

"Were going to be parents!" I said exitedly. "I will never leave you!" I yelled happilly while picking her up and spinning her around.

"I love you." I say after I place her down.

"I lov- Xavier?" She says as she stares behind me. I turn around and see him breathing hard.

"H-h-he- hey" Xavier says breathing harder.

This is what happens when you don't work out!

~

I WILL NEED 6 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES IN ODER TO UPDATE AGAIN.

Surprise! He didn't leave her! I know some of you guys thought that. Now remember, there is one more chapter left! So I hope you guys enjoyed my book!

I might make a sequel, but for now I will just make a second book.

So the next book will be called Mr. Player's Best Friend. This is about Xavier and Shaylee. It will be intresting. Trust me.

That's all! Bye!