Chapter 13: But I Love You

Daniel P.o.v

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since I last spoken to Daniela. And I must say it is driving me insane. Expecially since she's always hanging out with that Mason kid. I've tryed to speak to her but she always runs off. And I even tryed climbing her window but she keeps it locked now. I can't even throw peables since she wouldn't hear it because she always having a song blasting from her speaker.

But today's going to be diffrent. I will get her back. She's my Bonita.

And I think I love her.

I know we bearly know each other but she is just one of a kind. She is naturally beautiful and talented. Nobody can compete with her power to amaze me. She just has me speachless sometimes.

I love her so much. And I don't wan't to really lose her. I just can't.

I climb slowly up her house and towards her window. This time she left the window open. I gues she forgot. I look at the bag at my hand and nod my head.

I will do anything to ger her back.

I climbed in and smiled. I remember sleeping in this bed with her before everything went rong.

I will never forget how she woke me up. I want that to be how I wake up everyday.

**FLASHBACK**

"Daniel" I felt soft lips kiss my lips. I instantly respond knowing who it is. I tryed pulling her closer but she just pulled away.

I open my eyes and see her with food in her arms. There was bakon,eggs,sandwich,cerial, orange juice, and a lot more.

"What is this?" I sit up grabbing the tray she placed all the food on and placed it on my lap.

"Well" She hops on the spot next to me and lays down."I was thinking of us having breakfast in bed together!" She chirped happily.

"Thank you" I give her a quick peck. "This is amazing" I said truthfully.

I'm regreting sleeping with Clarissa. I just want my Bonita to be happy now. Clarissa's a mistake.

I should tell her. I don't want her to figure out the bad way.

"Bonita?" I said kinda nervouse. She notices and smiles. She grabs my hand and places it on her own.

"Before you say anything just know that being with you made me notice that your the most amazing person ever." My heart started beating rapidly while she pecks my lips.

How can I tell her when she says things like that??

"And being with you made me want to live this life for a thousand times more" She stares at me wierdly. I can tell she's confused. "Because that's how many times I wanna respend every momment with you"

She stares at me with teary eyes before kissing me. Her soft lips that I will miss once one of us wins this bet.

But I think the bet ended already.

Because I already fallen for her.

**END FLASHBACK**

I place the bag on her bed and take out all of the candles. All strawberry scented.

I place one at each desk and light them up. I walk over the bag and take out the Christmas lights but all of them the color white. I start hanging the lights up around the bed. Slowly I walk over to my bag and grab the rose peattles I have. I drop rose peattles on the ground leaving a trace till it got up to on top of her bed.

I turn the lights of and hide in behind the door.

5 MINUTES LATER

"I understand" Her angeletic voice runs through my ears making the corner of my lips tilt upward.

I look as she sighs and walks in the room. Once she see's the decoration tears went in her eyes. Her hand covered her mouth as she stares in amasement at her room.

I walk behind her slowly and wrap my arms around her waist. I start kissing up and down her neck slowly wishing this will never end.

"Daniel" Her voice can out raspy. Probably because she was crying a lot. I put her facing me and tryed kissing her but she moved away.

"What are you doing here?" She suddenlys snaps back to reality. Her eyes furror with anger as her lips part.

"I miss you" I tryed touching her but she smacked my hand away.

"Look Bonita I miss you" I grabbed her chin and placed it looking at my eyes. She stares at them before looking away.

"Get out"She says calmly trying to keep her temper on control.

"But B-

"I said get out!" She screams pushing me to the window.

"Don't come back. I never want to see you again!" She yelled harshly at me while throwing a book a me and turning around.

Why does she alway go to a book? Its starting to hurt.

"But I Love You" She stopped and stared at me.

"What did you say?" She asked un able to belive what I said.

I walk up to her and intertwine our fingers together. "I said I love you" I whisper gently to her.

She stares at me for a while before she did something that surprised me.

She kissed me.

~

I WILL NEED 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES IN ODER TO UPDATE!