Chapter 14: Because I Won't Be Able To Watch The New Fosters!

Daniela's P.o.v

Daniel pushes me closer and closer every second while our lips move in sync with each other. I wrap my legs around his torso making him wrap his arms under my ass so he can carry me properly.

"I love you too" I whisper in his ears tugging on his earlobe making him moan.

He grabs my chin and places his lips again on mines. He pushes me on to the bed and slowly un-buttons his shirt while crawling on top of me. Once he finished I instantly smash my lips on his again. This time I add tounge. My arms instantly touch his muscles. His arms are so built and his body is so hard but soft. He starts to pull the over sized hoodie I had on off. Once he saw the tanktop under he growled and started kissing my boobs. I pulled him closer and closer wishing this will last forever.

"I want to make love to you" He whisperes looking at my eyes for aproval.

I nod my head and smash my lips on his.

The rest on the night we made love. I never felt more connected to someone in my life. He was so gentle and soft with everything. I only have one thing to say about it. And one thing only.

I Love Him.

-

NEXT MORNING

I stare at the wall in front of me while Daniel snuggles his face on my neck from my exposed back.

"I love you" Daniel whisperes kissing my neck bfore going back to snuggling against it.

"I love you too" I said truthfully. At first I wasn't shure. But now I know that I love him.

But how is he gonna take the news?

"Daniel" I gulped loudly hopping he doen't see that there's something rong. I don't want to ruin this momment but sadly I have to. Today's my last day.

"What's rong?" He sits on top of me. May I say we are completely naked? Because we are.

"I-I-I'm moving" I look away from his eyes worried at what feeling it might hold.

 "What?" He asked making shure he heard right.

"I-I-I said I-Im M-Moving" I said nervously. I love him and don't want to loose him. But I'm scared.

He looks at me for a second in disbeliefs before getting off of me and pulling his clothes back on.

"Where are you going?" I asked scared of my mind. Please don't tell me he's leaving me!

"To go speak to you mom"He said as calmly as he can even though I know he wants to smash everything he see's.

"Daniel no" I hop out of bed and run towards him. "Please" I look up to his eyes. "Don't"

My eyes can't help but to water. He looks at me before smashing his lips on mines. I love how his lips mold against mines whenever we kiss. He is just so gentle and sweet with it.

I Love Him.

"Please stop crying. I just want to make things perfect for us. We just got things good and I don't want to lose this" He smothes my back. I pull away and wipe what's left the tears that are stuck on my eyes.

"I'm not crying because of that" I sniffle.

"Then why?" He speaks clueless.

"Because I Won't Be Able To Watch The New Fosters!" I sob, finally admitting the news. I just can't belive it! I saw the promo and I wanted to kill the T.v. for teasing me. I wan't to see why Callie is going to jail!

Daniel's beautiful laugh rang through my ears as his smile widen 3 times what his smile usually is.

I stare confused at him wondering why is he laughing. This is a serious case tight here!

"You are one of a kind" Daniel kisses my fore head before hugging me.

I snuggle my body against his wishing this will last forever. But I know it will only last a few minutes since I have to pack. I move in 2 tommorrow.

"Help me pack" I stare up at him. He fakes a smile and nods. He kisses my fore head once more before grabbing a luggage I had next to my window.

~

I WILL NEED 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES!

I reached 2,000 reads!