Chapter 2: How Do You Know Where I Live......?

Daniela P.O.V.

"You had detention!" Screeched my mother. I stopped walking up the stairs and turned to face her.

"I’m sorry mother. I was stuck in traffic of people so i made it late to my locker. And by the time I had gotten my things I was already late to class. So i started walking faster and got hit by a opening door. I’m okay but I lost conscious for a while. The person that knocked me out was half way thanking me to the nurse before I awoken. I assured the person I was fine and head to class." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Your excused" My mother said before leaving the house.

I sigh walking the rest of the stairs. I walk down the hallway till i reach my room.

I open my door and I walk in.

The first thing I do is grab a towel and take some clothes off. I chose an oversized sweatshirt that reaches mid-thigh to me and a pair of fuzzy socks. I head towards the shower making sure I bring my I Phone with me.

 I plug it in and start to undress myself. I pull my hair in a messy bun and hop in the shower.

4 minutes later.

 finished taking a nice shower and stepped out. I wrapped the towel around my petite body.

I dried myself of and pull my under garments on. Then I slip on my over sized sweatshirt and put on my blue fuzzy socks.

I step out loosening my hair and letting it fall freely.

I sigh softly and head towards the closet.

I start looking for clothes I should wear tomorrow.

I took out a navy blue V neck and a black tank top for under. Some blue skinny jeans. Also my black Converse.

I smile accomplished at the simple and casual clothes and go to my bed.

I jump backwards on the bed eyes closed and inhale.

I started thinking of my little encounter with Mr. Player and how I kind of showed a little tiny bit of how I’m really not plain but talented.

I exhale as I think how much Clarissa must hate me.

I cover my face with my hands and groan.

"I hope Clarissa doesn’t try anything tomorrow." I moaned in my hands.

"Yeah same here" Said a different voice from mines.

I instantly shout in panic and smack the spot where the voice was comming from.

"Ouch psycho!"

I just kept on hitting not knowing who that person is.

Soon O felt a hand hold on to my arms.

I look up and see who it is.

Anger rises in my as I stare at his amazingly handsome face.

"What the hell Daniel!" I screamed pushing him off my bed.

He groaned in pain as he lands in the floor.

He whispers something to himself before standing up and sitting back on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered harshly not wanting to wake up my mother.

"How did you not know it was me. I am the only person who calls you Psycho." Said Daniel still complaining about the little 'accident'.

"Actually 3 other people call me that." I said in a know-it-all tone.

He stares at me a little weird out before chuckling and shaking his head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked plopping back on my bed.

"I wanted to see how my Psycho was." He said going into the same position im in.

I give him a stern look and he placed both hands up in surrender.

"I wanted to make a few adjustments in the bet." He said sitting up. I did the same which causes my shirt to rise up a little. Daniel notices and his jaw fell.

"Well what adjustments do you want?" I asked pulling my shirt down.

After a few minutes I could tell Daniel was still…..turned on. So I decided to do something about it.

 "Well since you won’t talk I guess I will." I said changing the topic and adjusting my top so it can cover me perfectly.

"Never mind. We will talk tomorrow. You need some sleep if you’re going  try to make me fall for you. Bye Bonita." Said Daniel standing up and heading towards the window.

"Bonita?" I asked confusion running all over my face.

"You will soon know." He chuckled throwing his right leg over the window.

"Bye Danie.l" I chose to keep the topic short.

"Bye Bonita." He said pulling his body outside the window.

Realization came to me as I ran towards the window.

"Wait!" I yelled before he can drive off.

He stares at me starting his Ferrari 458 car while i stare in amazement. I shake my head and focus on the question I wanted to ask since he came.

"How do you know where I live.....?" I asked a little weird out.

He just laughs before driving off leaving me scared.

I grabbed my pillow and my stuffed 3 feet golden brown toy bunny and left my room.

I walked towards my mother room and knocked.

"Come in!" She yells. I open the door and stare at her in my you-cant-say-no face.

She stares at me and groans. She pats the side of her bed and I squeal in excitement before closing the door and hopping on her bed.

She wrapped her arms around me as I hug my bunny and snuggle closer to her.

I can’t sleep without my bunny. It’s a habit.

But since Daniel scared me with knowing where I lived I’m afraid I might be having nightmares for a few days.

~

5 COMMENT AND 5 VOTES.

Hey guys!

This is my second book!

Ok so I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Peace!