Chapter 7: Bonita What Has Gotten Into You?

Danielas P.o.v

Todays Tuesday and me and Daniel are still doing the bet. I might be upset at him but I will not lose this bet.

"Look im sorry" Daniel whispered in my ears for the 5th time this morning as we walk down the hallways holding hands.

"Okay" I said bluntly ignoring his eyes that are burning holes on the side of my face.

"Aww look who it is. The schools cutest couple" Said Clarissa walking down the hallway with another different guy from last time. This time the guy had brown hair and brown eyes with a decent body and a geeky look. He's actually really hot for a nerd.

Screw hot, hes sexy!

Daniel noticed me checking out the kid. He wrapped his arms around me and started snuggling his hean against my neck.

I had this urge to kiss him hard on the lips. But instead I pushed him away and took one step away from him. He sighs and hugs me from behind.

"Im sorry" He mumbles leaving soft and warm kisses down my neck.

"I don't care" I whispered taking a step up.

"Aww looks like the cutest couple at school are having their first argument" Clarissa smiles evily.

"Aww look how cute. The slut learned a word as big as the amount of guys shes bang in a week" I harshly said looking her deep in the eyes. The hallway gasp and stare at me in amazment while Clarissa looked unfazed.

Don't mess with me when I'm pissed.

"Your just jelouse that I banged more guys than you kissed. Including your boyfriend" Thats it!

"You just admitted that you screwed half of the guys in our school. Actually you screwed all of them. I wonder which one actually stayed with you?" I said fakind being clueless.

"Listen yo-" She didn't even get the chance to finish speaking since i cut her off. I really do have enough.

"No you listen Bitch!" I snap at her. "Stay the fuck away from me! I get that your jelouse that I have your 'Man'. But you need to stop your crap and back the fuck off. Because as you can see he doesn't love you! He doesn't even like you!" I snapped even harder. She looks like she could burst out crying any moment.

Before anyone knew she walked over to me and smacked me then ran towards the school exit.

"What do you guys want!" I screamed at the crowed. The instantly looked away and started whispering god knows what about me.

"Bonita what has gotten into you?" Daniel faced me with aggervasion and anger.

I choke out a laugh before walking away. After taking 5 steps away from him, he pulls me by my forearm crashing me into his body.

"Da-" Before I could even finish he smashed his lips on mines. He started pulling me closer and closer every second. That was into I pulled away.

"Just because you kissed me" I started saying staring at his shocked expression. "Doesn't mean I will forgive you" I spat out walking away from him and into my next class which is Physics.

Now im starting to hate this class. Just because of the name.

Physics reminds me of Physco and Physco reminds me of Daniel.

Which reminds me Daniel is in this class. I look around for an empty seat which I see next to a kid that had on a grey hoddie and his hair was a brightish brown. He looked so cute!

Once I sit down the geeky kid looked at me.

"Hi, Im Mason" His voice sounded nothing like how he looked. His voice was deep and sexy. I know it's wiered what I said that but it's true.

"Daniela" I smiled brightly shaking his hand that he was holding out.

"So.....Did you watch the episode of spongebob when he started singing in the marching band!" He asked smiling exitedly showing his dimples and his braces.

 I think I'm Inlove....<3

~

I WILL NEED 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES TO UPDATE!

Okay so im calmer now. I was just having a bad day. Also tell other people about this book. I will start making cast calls and joining contest. Please Im begging!

<3 Princess