Chapter 18: Pregnant.

Daniel's P.O.V.

Daniela is now with her friend Clarissa while I am with Xavier in my house. I haven't spoken to him since I cheated on Daniela.

"I can't believe she didn't take me back. I tried so hard and all I got was her kissing some guy! God I think she must hate me for practacly killing that guy!" Xavier excalims while running his hand through his hair. I start laughing at how he is acting.

"Dude your whiped!" I laugh even harder. Her glares at me before pushing me off the couch. I stop laughing to glare at him but couldn't since my laugher resumed short after.

"Not as much as you!" He replies back.

"So what! I love Daniela and I will say it forever!"

"I will love Shaylee forever so what's the diffrence!"

"What?"

We both turn around and we see Daniela and Shaylee in the room. Xavier's eyes widen as he just noticed what he said. He opens and closes his mouth a few times but then thought against it and just kept his mouth close.

"You love me?" Shaylee spoke as Xavier turns away.

"Well Daniel I need to speak to you. Now. So lets go upstairs." Says quickly as she pulls me with her somewhere.

We quickly run up the stairs and smile once we get their. "So what do you need to tell me?" I sit on the bed. She gives me a nervouse glance before laughing.

"Nothing just wanted to give them some time to talk. So want to play chopstick?"

"Sure!" I shrugg my shoulders. "How do you play?"

"Well you hold your Index finger from each hand out. You have to hit the other persons finger (ONly one/) and then they have to hold out another finger. So if they hit you with 2 fingers then you have to hold out three fingers. Or if they hit you with 3 fingers then you have to open up 4 figners. But if you have 2 fingers hold out, and they hit you with 2 fingers you have to have 4 fingers holded out. If you have 5 fingers in any hand, that hand is imidiatly out. But if you have like 1 hand left, and you have 4 fingers out in that hand, you can clap and divide them into 2. Get it?" She says hopping she doesn't have to repeate all of that. I nod my head getting some of it.

You can gues what happens next.

30 MINUTES LATER,

"Daniela where leaving!" Shaylee yells from down stairs.

"Not yet! Let me beat Daniela at Chopsticks first! I have to win!' I say as I hit her right hand with 1 finger out with my left hand with 4 fingers out.

"Daniela!" Shaylee yells once more.

"Comming!" Daniela quickly hits my last hand that has 4 fingers with her left hand that has 1 finger and she runs donw the stairs.

I lose again! Really!

I quickly run down stairs to see them leaving.

"Bye!" I yell at the girls while sitting next to Xavier.

"Bye!" They both yell back at the same time.

Once they leave Xavier decided to start a conversation.

"So." Xavier pulls the Tv controller down and sits infront on me. "When's the wedding?"

"In two years. I actually made Daniela's mom plan it. Also your my best man. You can't say no." I said fast not really fealing chatty.

"Dud-" I place my hand over his mouth and checked my phone. I have a messege from Daniela. She was just here. Why is she messeging me.

Message From: Bonita.

Daniel I'm pregnant.

End Of Message.

Holy Shit!

I quickly run out the house trying to catch up with the girls. But when I get outside, their already gone.

Crap!

~

I WILL NEED 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES TO UPDATE!

I know this isn't as long as the other chapters but I feel lazy today.

Srry!