Chapter 12: I Can't Belive You Chosed A Whore Over Me

Daniela P.o.v

"Don't touch me!" I scream at Daniel pushing his hands away from me.

"Look Im so sorry! It won't happen again!" He swears. To bad I don't belive him.

"You never should have done it in the first place" A tear slips out my left eye before I start running home.

Your probably wondering whats happening. Well it alll started like this......

***4 HOURS AGO***

"You guys are so cute together!" Squeeled a cheerleader. I snuggle closer to Daniel. He smiles and gives me a quick peck making the cheerleaders 'aww' us.

I nudge Daniel making him stare down at me. I give him the look and he groans but nods.

"Well girls" They stare at him while jolting me up from the bend we where in. "We must go because her friend is probably waiting for her" We walk away hearing them groaning before walking towards the lunch room. I look around and finally spot Shaylee. I look to the person next to her and groan.

Daniel noticed and gave me a resuring smile. I give him a quick peck and walk towards the table.

"Hey Daniel" Xavior and Daniel do there little hand shake before he turns to me. "Hey Daniela" He hugs me over the table before sitting down next to Shaylee again and wraps his arms around her.

"Hey!" I said to both Shaylee and Xavior.

"So Daniel" Xavior started. "Did you solve the problem?" He gave Daniel the knowing look. Daniel stares at me and saw I was listening before giving Xavior a glare.

"Yes I did now lets forget about that 'Problem' unless you want me to remind me of your 'Problem" Daniel said through clenched teeth. If you look closley you could see the fire burning in Daniels eyes.

Xavior gulps before noding slowly. Daniel sighs and looks away from the table. I don't know what he looked at but his eyes when completely wide.

"Hey baby!" That annoying fenanime voice spoke. I looked at Shaylee and she gave me a worry look.

I still didn't get my payback for her smacking me.

I look at Clarissa as she trys to kiss Daniel but Daniel looks away making him kiss his cheek.

"What do you want" Daniel mumbled pushing her away.

That's wiered. Daniel is never this nice with people. Especially not Clarissa.

"I thought we could go to my house tonight" Clarissa starts kissing up and down his neck. I slam my fist on the table and stand up.

"Sorry Clarissa he has a girlfriend" I speak through clenched teeth. She is really getting me pissed.

"Who?" She said daringly knowing she's pushing my limit.

"Me" I whispered harshly leaning closer to ger face.

"So you really forgave him that easy?"

"Clarissa" Daniell started pulling her arm back.

"Well all he did was kiss a girl because he was jelouse" I shrugged like it was nothing.

"Sweety" She starts. "not about the girl he kissed in Physics. But I gues he never told you" She laughed.

"Clarissa" He said in a threatening tone. What is she talking about?

"Daniel" I said confused. "What is she talking about?" I tilt my head a little.

"W-w-well y-you see u-uh" He stutters nervously. What the hell is going on!

"Daniel" I said comanding for an answer here and now.

Before Daniel can open his mouth Clarissa spoke up.

"Do you want me to tell you?" She looked  as Daniel gulped loudly.

I nod my head and take a deep breath for what Im about to hear. I mean it can't be that bad.

"He also met with me in the Janitors Closet" She said giving me an evil smile.

I thought wrong.

Tears start bluring my eye vision as I stare at Clarissa. I can't belive her. I mean shes desprete!

I stare at Daniel wishing he will tell me shes rong. But he never does.

My heart cracks while I take a few steps backwards.

"Boni-"

"Don't even try!" I snapped stepping away from him.

"I Can't Belive You Chosed A Whore Over Me" I looked in to his eyes with disapointment running through them.

"Look Dani lets just go" Shaylee reached out to grab me. I flinch but let her.

"But don't you want to hear what you boyfriend did?" Clarissa pointed towards Xavior.

"What?" Shaylee snapped getting tired of Clarissa. I would have just hit her with a book but noooooo. Daniel wouldn't let me bring them

"He slept with Tayla last night. Don't belive me look at the convo between them" Clarissa showed Shaylee the phone. Once Shaylee saw what was on the phone her body instantly became limp. She fell helplessly on the floor. Just like she fell helplessly for Xavior.

"Shaylee!" Xavior grabs her body from the ground and placed her on his lap.

"Call the ambulance!" I yell running towards Xavior. Before I could have touched her Xavior stood up and ran out the lunch room carrying Shaylee.

"Where are you going!"' I chase after him.

"To save my girlfriends life!" He runs out of school so fast that I bet the Flash would have been jelouse if he saw Xavior right now.

I stop running and stare at the door.

"Bonita are you okay?" Daniel wraps his arms around my body.

"Don't touch me!" I scream at Daniel pushing his hands away from me.

"Look Im so sorry! It won't happen again!" He swears. To bad I don't belive him.

"You never should have done it in the first place" A tear slips out my left eye before I start running home.

Thats it. It's all over. I will not give him a third chance.

~

I WILL NEED 5 COMMENT AND 10 VOTES TO UPDATE!

Last time you guyys didn't finish my goal. Please finish this goal.