Chapter 9: Before You Hit Me With A Book Just Know That Im Sorry!

Daniels P.o.v (Finally!)

I can't belive what I just did. I kissed a blond chick even though im supposed to be with Daniela. And I did it right infront of her. Gosh how am I supposed to get Daniela to like me if she just wittnessed me kissing a chick. Not even secretly. I did it right when she looked at me. I even smiled for God's sake!

It's not even my fault. It's that guy she's with. I don't like him.

I seem like a jelouse freak! I feel like a loser. I'm here talking about how I just lost Daniela, but I never had her in the beggining. It was all just a bet. Nothing ealse. I don't even care about her. She's just another girl out there. I don't even have to be faithful in this relashionship. It's not even a relashionship! It's just a bet. She is just a bet.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I look at her locker which I'm leaning on and pull away. She isn't worth it. No one is.

I can't spend my entire school year mopping around like a sissy because of one girl. For God's sake im Daniel Evans! The schools biggest Player. Girls love me and Guys wanna be me!

I don't even know her like that. Daniela is just a girl I met 1 or 2 days ago. Nothing ealse. I don't even know her favorite color!

I give up. Im gonna win this bet. But my way.

I start walking down the hallway looking for that certain girl. Or maybe I should say girls?

Once I spot Daniel I run up to her. When she sees me her eyes widen and she grabs a book that she has in her hands.

"Before you hit me with a book just know I'm sorry!" I blurt out protecting my face with my hands. I wait for a second before I notice she hasen't hit me with the book yet.

"Why aren't you hitting me?" I said skeptical looking at her curious and alittle scared.

"Because I want you to tell me why you did it?" She puts the book down and looks at me deeply in the eyes. "Why did you kiss that girl?"

"Because I was jelouse of that kid" I mumbled under my breath. She burst out laughing and then kissed me in the cheek. She leans fowards till I can feel her minty breath fanning my face.

"Next time tell me" She murmers under her lips smashing then on my lips. I kiss her back with the same force she was using. I didn't expect this kind off behavior but I'm not here to argue. She runs her hands through my hair before tugging on it a little. I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her closer. Before I can plunge my tounge in her mouth she pulls away and smiles.

I really love her smile.

 "I have to go to class but see you after school" Daniela kisses my cheek before walking away.

One girl down, one left to go.

I walk down the hallway again and stand infront of the janitors closet. I look around to see if there's any body looking before walking in.

"So you came" She asked backing off the wall.

"How can I decline an offer like this?" I run my hands down her body resting them on her ass. I squeeze them a little on the way.

"Well then what are you waiting for" She leans in till her breath fans my face. "Kiss me"

"Don't need to ask me again" I smash my lips on hers. I waste no time pushing my tounge in my mouth.

Sorry Daniela, but I need someone with experience to do this job.

~

I WILLL NEED 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES TO UPDATE. ALSO NO DOUBBLE COMMENTS WILL COUNT!

Heys! I have little reads n this is my 9th chapter. I atleast want 1,000 reads plzz! Thanks!

The Bet With Mr. Playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें