Chapter 11: I'll Like To See You Try To Keep Me Away From Him

• इन्हें समर्पित: kpgcatlover

Dedication to Kpgcatlover for inspiring me with her book The Perfect Duet which I think she should really update!

~

Daniela P.o.v

"What is up with your behavior these days!" I ignore the presents of my mother and walk up my stairs "You come back here young lady!" She yells chasing me up the stairs.

I turn towards her, tired of her attitude. Im seriously getting pissed at her.

"What!" I snapped through gritted teeths. She stares at me in shock before I see steam flowing out of her ears.

Or is that the devil horns she grew after being a bitch all these years?

A stinging feeling comes across my cheek making me scream in pain. I look at her in shock while touching the burning spot.

Did she just smack me?

I hissed in pain as i feel it beggin to throb painfully. Tears form in my eyes. But my feelings where completly diffrent than what I was showing. I felt more angry than sad. Angry that I never stood up to myself but once I do I get smacked.

"You will never speak  to  me like that again! I raised you better than that!" She screamed grabbing me through the hair and dragging me down the stairs. I scream in pain while pushing her off of me with all the force I can making her hitt herself with the cofee table.

"You have never done anything to raise me right! All you have done was force me to be just like you!" I started while her bottom lip trembles and tears slip out of her eyes.

I take a deep breath and gave her no pitty. Since im starting with the truth why not tell her the rest.

"Im sorry mom. But I don't want to be a lonely stuck up mom who has no life so she chooses to ruin everyone ealses." I start walking up the stairs again trying my best not to go back there and hug her.

"I don't want you seeing that boy again" My head quickly snapped towards her direction. "I will not accept you seeing him ever again. And if you do I will do anything to keep him away from you." She continued talking while standing up.

"I Will Like To See You Try To Keep Me Away From Him" I spoke with venom running through each word. She stares at me in shock before her face went serious.

"Well sadly for you I already did." I stare at her like she's stupid. Nothing will keep me away from him. He's the only one that actaully likes the real me.

"Im sending you to New York to live with your dad" Before I can protest she continues. "I don't want to hear another word. You have no choice in this. Im forcing you to leave"

I feel so much emotions run through me that I grab the closes thing which is a glass vase and throw it at her direction. Missing, she stares at me in so much shock, her jaw drops down to the ground. I run towards my room tears rushing down my face and laugh a crazy laugh.

Stopping in front of the door I turn my direction towards where the stairs where and said "You are dead to me" before running in my room and jumping on my bed crying my eyes out.

Why does she always hate what I do? She never accepts the real me! Just the one that she thinks will end up more like her.

I hear a noise comming from my window and groan. I don't feel like standing up. The noise continues and I start getting aggrevated. I sigh before standing up and opening my window.

Once I opened it up a little circle shaped item came flying through my window hitting a glass wich feel on the floor and broke. I start hesitating if I should go to see who it is.

Maybe it can be a killer or something?

"Repunzel Repunzel let down your hair!" Screamed that one voice that made my crappy day amazing.

I stare at the window whiping my eyes so he doesn't notice the blood shot red eyes.

"What do you want Daniel?" He starts climbing my house.

"Well I wanted to s- What happened!" He ask once he is right infront of me.

"Nothing ju-

"Bonita your face has a hand print on it! Who did this to you!" Anger rosed in his voice. Tears start pouring out my eyes as the memories of my first argument with my mom happened.

"Daniel I-" I chocked a cry out before I could even finish my sentence. How am I gonna tell him my moms sending me to New York thanks to me and him being together?

"Bonita it's fine. C'mon lets get you to bed." He carries me and starts walking.

I stoped crying and placed my head on his heart hearing every beat that goes in his heart. I look up at his face and see that he was looking down at me. I hear his heart beating faster whick makes my heart melt.

He places me on the bed an covers me up ith the quilt under me. "Go to sleep I'll be here tommorrow to pick you up" He steps back.

"Don't leave me." I grab his hand. "Please. Stay with me. Just for tonight" I beg pulling a tight grip on on his hand.

He smiles and nods. He pulls of his shirt and drags his pants off. My eyes trailed slowly down his body landing on his 'little friend'. Slowly my gaze lands back on his eyes. He noticed what I did and smirked.

He crawled on bed and got on top of me. I stare at him seductevely. He sees my eagerness and smashed his lips on mines.

Before It can get to far I pull away and push him down to the bed. I slowly crawl on top of him and give him a quick peck before placing my head on his chest and fall deaply asleep listening to the beat of his heart.

~

I WILL NEED 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES IN ODER TO UPDATE!

Guys im so proud of you guys! I have 1,000 reads thanks to you guys! So since you guys didn't complete th elast goal but instead gave me 1,000 reads. I decided to update!

Is I get 100 votes or 100 comments I'll update before you guys finish the goal

The Bet With Mr. Playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें