Chapter 6: Did I Just Get Beat By A Girl In Call Of Duty Ghost?

Daniela P.o.v

After the accident with the Bitch, Daniel took me to his house.

We got bored so I suggested to  play Call Of Duty Ghost.

"Do you even know how to play?"Daniel asked.

"No but I saw my big brother Alex play it" I shake my head.

He sighs and trys again.

"I mean do you know how to move, shoot,  and all that shuff?" He asked annoyed.

"Yes" Or maybe not? I don't remember.

"Well then lets play"

"You make the game while I play some music" He doesn't even ask. He just nods his head and makes the game.

I head towards the computer and put youtube on. I type in 'Let It Go' From the movie Frozen. In my opinion I think that the girl who sings it in the movie sings it better than Demi Lovato.

I press play and run towards the bean bag and grab my controller.

"What song is this?" Asked Daniel.

"W-"

"Forget it. Let's just play" He starts the game.

I picked the PeaceKeeper and a random team since its Free For All.

I started moving around my player till I heard a gun shot and blood appeared on my scream. I turned around and threw a bomb and started to run. The bomb exploded and killed Daniels character.

"What!" He looked at me surprised.

"Yeah?"

"You said you never played before!"

"I didn't" I responded back concentrating on the game.

"Probably just a lucky shot" He stated going back to playing.

6 MINUTES LATER

"I lost" He said like it was unbelievable.

"Yeah!" I did a little happy dance replaying my song.

"This is impossible!" He yelled slamming his fist towards the ground.

"Wanna play again?" I offered.

"Yeah. And this time im gping to beat you" He said eagerly.

7 MINUTES LATER

"Oh My God!" I screamed in joy.

"Oh My God!" Yelled Daniel im anger.

"I won again!" I stated screaming out the window to everyone who passed by.

"I demand a re-match!" He cracked his knuckles.

"Shure let me just replay my song" I walked towards the computer.

"No!" He scared me making me jump alittle.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I pick the song this time. Probably this is why you won" Im starting to get scared of his behavior.

"Then what song?"

"Ciara 'Body Party'" I put the song on and ran towards my bean bag.

7 MINITES LATER

"Whyyyyyy!" He yelled slamming his fist on the floor.

"Stop doing that. Your gonna break your knuckles" I said walking towards the computer and replaying the song.  I actually like this song.

"We will not stop playing till I win!" He stated concentrating on the game.

"Okay" I shrugg my shoulders and getting ready to play.

2 HOURS LATER

"What is rong with me!" Daniel started making a tantrum.

I walk towards the computer and playing another song. 

So far we listen to 'Natalie' Bruno Mars. 'Diamonds' Rihanna. 'Want You Back' Collie Caliat . And even 'There's a Party In My Tummy' Yo Gabba Gabba.

I sigh and put the song 'In The End' By Black Veil Brides.

The rock beat started and I hopped on the bean bag.

"Lets make this game intresting" I started since it was getting boring beating him.

"How?" He stared at me suspiciously.

"This is out last game. Who ever wins ...... has to do what the wants" I smiled with myself.

"Deal" He spoke loudly.

7 MINUTES LATER

"Did I Just Got Beat By A Girl In Call Of Duty Ghost" He said shocked at how many times he lost.

"Remember the bet we made" I smiled brightly at him.

"What do you want?" Pouted Daniel.

"A kiss" I pointed towards my lips.

He smiled and walked towards me.

He picked me up and layed me down on the bed.

Daniel smashed his lips on mines making me groan. I love how his lips feel.  I started pulling his shirt off and he pulled mines off. I started feeling his abs pushing my tounge in his mouth. My tounge twirled around his for a while till I started to move my lips lower. I started kissing down to his pants. Before we can go any further Daniel pulled me away.

I groaned in aggression.

"What?" Asked Daniel out of breath.

"You never let me go that far!" I yelled at him.

"Your not ready" He shrugged layung down next to me.

"But those other girls where" I stated getting pissed at him.

"No b-"

"Exactly! Why when I feel like I'm ready for something everybody says im not!" I sit up. "You know what!" I face him. "Go screw Clarissa I wouldn't care. Im leaving" I grab my shirt.

"Look Bonita im sorry b-"

"No buts. You don't wanna do it with me but with Clarissa you wouldn't skip it in a heart beat" I stated the truth pulling my shirt on.

"Let me finish my sentence!" He screamed, pushing me to the ground. His eyes grew big and scary as he stares at me in anger. I shrink down in fear as I fall down on the ground.

Once he noticed what he did his eyes soften.

"Look Bonita im sorry. I didn't mean to do that" He tryed to touch me but I wouldn't let him. I was to scared.

"Ple- Bonita!" I ran out the room before he can do anything or say anything ealse.

I can hear him scream and punch the wall while I step out of his house.

~

GUYS IM SIMPLY ASKING FOR A FEW COMMENTS PLEASE GIVE ME MORE THAN JUST 5!

Sorry for the people who get mad that I want the certain amount of comments but seriously. Im only asking for 5 and more. Its not like im asking for 50!

Please comment and stop getting mad that I want a certain amount. I made a bett with someone and I need alot of reads,comments, and votes to win the bet.

<3 Princess