110

~ 10 : 30 PM ~

▪ { L E E } ▪

I looked at the time and it was 10:30 at night. Are you fucking kidding me?! Erica been out alll day and never texted or anything.

The girls were sleeping excpet for Ma'Leah who was wide awoke. She never goes to sleep. Ma'Leah usually goes to sleep at like 11 or sometimes 11:30.

I don't known why she goes to bed so late like damn girl!

~

"Ahhh , babdkfo." Leah screamed and i laughed picking her up tossing her in the air kissing her. She laughed and then i sat her in her swing taking out the movie and put on some cartoons. I picked Lindsey up and carried her to her bedroom. I then did the same to Naveah and made sure they were snuggly in. I turned they're night lamp on and then I kissed their foreheads.

I'll just bath them in the morning. I went back downstairs and seen Erica coming in the house. She close the door walking in and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh .. hey baby." She said and tried kissing me but i nudged. She smelled like straight up  weed.

"Erica move , you stink!" I fussed at her and she smacked her lips

"Come on baby you don't mean that. Just give me a little kiss ," She tried kissing me again and i pushed her away.

"Erica I'm not fucking playing , move!"

"The fuck you trippin for?!" She asked. I looked her in the eyes and they were bloodshot red. Is she really coming home at 10 high ass fuck? And she think I'm gonna kiss her?!

"Are you high?" I asked tilting my head.

"W-What? High? I'm not high. Mama you trippin. Where's my stank buggies?" She asked referring to Lindsey and Veah.

"Oh so now they're your ' stink buggies ' huh?" I questioned and she looked at me frowning.

"Whatchu mean?"

"They weren't your fucking stank buggies when you was MIA all day! Erica they cry for you! You never text , call , leave a voice mail or anything! How the -" I groaned loudly rolling my eyes. I'm not about to fuss with Erica right now. Shes just on cloud 9 right now , and hell i don't even know how the fuck she could drive being high.

I'm his gonna leave this alone tonight and talk about it tomorrow. "You know what Erica , I'm not about to do this tonight." I said brushing pass her and she grabbed my arm but I pushed her off of me glaring at her holding my finger up. "Don't ," I warned and she sighed rolling her eyes and walking upstairs mumbling stuff.

I turned the television off and then grabbed Leah out her swing. She yawned and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Don't go to sleep yet mami , gotta take a bath." I told her and went to her bedroom. Knowing I can't prepare her bath by myself , I'm gonna have to ask Erica to come through.

I walked to the bedroom and she laid out on the bed watching porn on her phone and beating herself. The fuck?!

"Erica are you kidding me?" I asked walking out the room. I just laid Leah in her crib. She laid her head down drifting off to sleep. 

I went to her bathroom and started her bath water in her little tub. Its gonna be hell bathing her tonight. Especially since she's sleepy.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I'm real horny and on cloud 9 right now.

I know Lee ain't gonna give me none ronvith , so I'm not even gonna go there. After fucking Regina and Riley , I went smoke with the fellas and got hella high. I don't even know how the fuck I got home. 😂

Maybe when she's done putting the kids down , I can try to get some punani tonight. 😌

~ An Hour Later ~

Lee came in the room and sighed. I turned off the TV and watched as she walked to the bathroom. I followed behind her walking behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Babyyy ..." I whined and she rolled her eyes removing my arms.

"Erica , go to bed." She said. I smacked my lips. "Babe I'm hornyyyy , just a little bit!" I said.

"No!" I rolled my eyes mumbling a few things under my breath. I flopped on bed going to bed.

Fuck it.

___________________________________________________

° Erica crazy af 😂😂

° Comment your thoughts .