73

▪ { L E E } ▪

I held Lindsey on my hip and carried her downstairs. I held groaning coming from the kitchen. I frowned and went inside and seen Regina giving Erica head.

"Eeh." Lindsey said causing Erica to look at us and she jumped up. "Fuck!" She yelled. Regina nearly fell back her underwear were on the floor

I covered Lindsey's eyes running back upstairs.

I do not want my baby seeing none of that. Why the fuck would she have sex with Regina after she JUST came home!

Knowing her daughter is in the house at that!

I went back in my bedroom closing the door behind me and put Lindsey on the bed. She laid on her stomach sitting up and looking at me then started whining.

Awww my baby. 😩.

I grabbed a couple of her toys sitting them infront of her and sat her up so that she was now sitting up.

"Hi Lindsey!" I played with her and the toys and she smiled trying to eat them. I laughed taking them out of her mouth.

I turned the TV on turning on Bubble Guppies for Lindsey and I grabbed my phone scrolling through social media.

A new email popped up at the top of my screen and it as a message from Diane.

Diane ❤: " Hey boo! I found this 2 bedroom house on the market just down the street from me , I think you would look adorb inside! "

I sighed thinking about it.

So I've been thinking about moving out of here for about a month ago. Just to get away from Regina. She's aggravating and I just don't want my baby to see me act out of character or for my daughter to get hurt. 

I think that moving would be perfect because then , I won't have to worry about any drama. Also , Diane isn't to far away. 😆

I think this might be a good idea to move even though Erica is probably gonna be upset , but whatever. She got her own girlfriend.

I snapped out of my thoughts texting her back.

Me : " Great! Lemme know the details I'll come over tomorrow to check it out. "

Diane ❤: " You talked to Erica about the moving situation? "

Me : " To be honest , no .."

Diane ❤: " Are you crazy?! You and Erica been fuckin around and stuff. She's gonna be pissed when she finds out! 😂😂"

Me : " I know but Erica got a girlfriend! She shouldn't be mad! "

Diane ❤: " Girl you got some shit on yo case. She might not like the fact that you leaving wit the baby too. "

Me : " That's on her. She got a car. 3 at that , she can come anytime.."

Diane ❤: " True. I'm gonna text you after I get out this store. I'm looking for something "

Me : " Kay boo , bye. "

I sighed throwing my phone to the side and played wit Lindsey.

I hope Erica don't come in here ..

_________________________________________________

° Thoughts ?