TG : 15

¤ { ERICA } ¤

After doing my daily hygiene in the bathroom , I went back to the bedroom and went to the closet picking house something to wear. No

I got dressed in ,

~ A White Tommy Shirt

~ Blue Jean Ripped Shorts

~ My Black and Blue Yeezus

~ My Gold Rolex

~ A Nice Gold Chain

I left my hair down curly and sprayed some cologne over my body.

I heard the dogs barking outside and I looked outside and seen Gina putting the food outside and the dogs were running around playing and chasing each other.

I laughed to myself and grabbed my phone seeing 7 missed calls from Lee and 4 messages from Lee.

I sighed checking the messages.

Lee 😒: " Erica are you up? "

Lee 😒: " Erica I know you see me texting you! "

Lee 😒: " Don't be suprised if I pop up at yo house since you wanna ignore my text and miss the baby's doctor's appointments for 2 months! "

Lee 😒: " Fuck you Erica. "

I rolled my eyes and shook my head sliding my phone back into my pocket. I'm not even about to entertain Lee jealous ass.

Ever aince her and Naomi heard about me being with Gina , they been aggravating the fuck outta me. And you can tell shawty getting tired of both of them.

Shit I regret all the shit I did with Lee. Including gettin her thirsty ass pregnant. Now I really can't get away from her because a bitch ain't trynna be on child support. Plus , I take care of my responsibilities.

¤  ¤

I crept behind Gina wrapping my arms around her small waist and kissed her cheek.

"Doing good babe. Can't wair to eat. Your family on the way?" I asked and she shook her head.

"My baby brother just got off from practice , so yeah their gonna be a little late." I nodded fixing a cup of juice. "How old is your brother?"

"He's 17." She said and I sighed going back out playing with the dogs.

¤ { LEE } ¤

I groaned throwing my phone on the bed. I'm so angry. It's been 2 months and Erica hasn't been into none of the baby appointment.

I'm just trying to get under Erica and that bitch Gina's skin too because she's gonna stop ignoring me.

Plus , I want to make her little girlfriend mad.

Naomi and I are still dating. I didn't even except to be in an relationship with her , but after I moved in with her at her sister's and Erica literally shut us out , we've became friends and more closer.

Was having sex and everything. Her sister couldn't take it because she had Clare who is the cutest little girl and we huge freaks and so she helped us move into a condo apartment 

¤  ¤

"I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow , and I really want for Erica to be there. But I know she's not , and i know she send the messages and calls I sent. I have nothing now.." I told Naomi and she looked at me from her computer and drinkin her milk.

"Baby you can't force someone to be here if they don't want to. But if it was up to me , I would go there and fuck shit up." Naomi said and I laughed.

"Fuck shit up? How?" She shrugged closing the laptop.

"Just go there and go off telling her about the baby and how she wasn't here and shit. That's all. And don't worry , I'm gonna be behind you just in case the girlfriend wanna get spicy." I smiled and grabbed Nai's face kissing her.

"Thank you baby." I said 

"Your welcomr baee. I love you."

"I love you too." I said and a been making out. BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX! Just a make out session.

"Lets get ready to go and pop up on them." Naomi said and I smirked nodding.

"Gotta look good." I said and she laughed.

"We should also try for a threesome." Naomi replied and we bust out laughing.

"Yeah , like that's gonna happen." I got up going to the bathroom.

"Trust me , you and I both know how big of a freak Erica is. She'll be down. Trust me. All we have to do is poison her with flirting. You wear a nice maxi dress that shows your curves. Yeah you pregnant , but you still got curves. As for me , I'm gonna wear something that I know would make Erica strip me right then and there and have sex with me." She smirked and I laughed noddin.

"You and your creative mind. But I like it." I smirked and she smirked.

"Well let's get ready."

I said and jumped in the shower.

I'm glad I'm pregnant , by sometimes I just wish I wasn't pregnant.

______________________________________

》 Will The Plan Work ?

》 Erica's Baby ?