TG : 26

¤ { ERICA } ¤

"Ouu baby Kayla and I went shopping today! You should see the dress I brought! I'm gonna go get it." She ran upstairs and I walked to the kitchen.

I went straight to the pantry looking for a bag of chips. Gina and I got so much food and snacks in here. Like a big ass storage.

Once I grabbed the bag of hot fries , I turned around bumping into Kayla who was looking at me smirking. "Shit girl , you scared the fuck outta me." I said holding my hand over my heart and she laughed.

"You lucky your my best friend's girlfriend , because if you weren't , I would do so many things to you." She smirked and grabbed my package. I pushed her hand away.

"Yo , you crazy ass fuck man." I said and she laughed.

"Erica why you keep frontin?"

"Frontin? Girl you fucking trippin' right now bro." I said.

"You know you want this. I see the way you look at me. I see the way you try to stare at my ass." She said and I shook my head eating some chips walking away.

"Keep dreaming baby girl." I said sat down on the couch.

Before I knew it , Kayla jumped in my lap and tried kissing me.

"GET THE FUCK BRUH!" I yelled and she jumped off sitting next to me. I fixed my clothes watching TV.

Kayla is doing too much right now. She really stuck a bitch and I'm not trynna get all that. Like I said , Kayla is fine ass hell and I don't mind fucking up that pussy any time , but I'm not trying to because I love my girl and plus , thats her best friend.

"Erica ... I like you." Kayla spoke

"Good for you. I don't like -"

"Baby check this out!!" Gina came running downstairs. By time.

Thank God for bringing her here.

¤ { KAYLA } ¤

Last time I seen Erica , which was at McDonalds about couple months ago , I've been thinking about her , dreaming about her , even fucking myself for her.

Before I found out about Gina and Erica dating , I use to stalk her social media all the time. Follow her on Snapchat and everything.

I swear to God I wish Erica was mines.

Gina my girl and all , but Erica is gonna be mine someday. If that means taking her from Gina , then so be it.

I love Gina to the bottom of my heart , but something gotta give.

Right? 😉

¤ { GINA } ¤

I went out with Kayla and brought this cute mid long shirt dress that hugged my body real tight showing my curves and a pair of shoes to match for the party tonight. Yeah were going Lee's baby shower and just to make sure this hoe don't try anything , I'm gonna wear some sexy that'll always have her eyes on me the whole time.

And , Kayla is gonna be tagging along. 😊

¤  ¤

I looked up and seen Erica staring at me. I smiled. "Well babe ? Whatchu think?" I asked.

"I say , we just fuck the shower and stay here and have sex alllllll night." I laughed in embarrassment. Erica can be too much sometimes. I looked over at Kayla who was smirking.

"I helped her pick it out. She told me a style , and I got my girl right."

"Hella right." Erica smirked nd I seen her " package " slowly rise.