76 ( secrets come out )

▪ { L E E } ▪

I heard yelling outside so i looked and seen Erica and Regina fussing and Regina was crying. I laughed a bit shaking my head

She came inside and then the door closed. I put my robe on and then went downstairs. We passed each other and the whole time she was glaring at me.

"Boo bitch?!" I exclaimed.

"It's all your fault! If your ugly ass wouldn't ever come we wouldn't be doing this." I laughed.

How about I just tell her what been up 😏

"Really boo , my fault? Erica and I been sneaking around for the past 2 or 3 months , don't feel special baby because when you ain't giving it to her , I am. And those and usually close tithe door when she comes in my room , it's because were not only playing with OUR beautiful daughter , but we may slip up and have sex for a bit. How do you -"

She cut my off by slapping me in my face. That's it , I been waiting to beat this hoe's ass.

I tied my hair up and attacked her punching her al in her face. She got some good hits , but nothing compared to mine. Still was winning.  😊

"Aye stop yo!" Erica yelled and pulled me off of her. I didn't try to continue to fight her because her ass was already fucked up.

"Enjoy." I smiled and her and went upstairs closing the door behind me.

Got what she deserved 😊

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I don't know what the fuck juss happened came in the house , and they fighting ?!

Regina did get her as beat though.

"What happened?" I asked and she slapped me in my face crying. I felt my myself bretahing heavily and my blood begin you bubble.

Don't hit her Erica. Don't hit her. Don't hit her.

"Fuck you Erica! No wonder why you wanna have a " break " , BECAUSE YOU FUCKIN THAT HOE! Yeah she told me. But its cool you can -"

I cut her her phone by slapping her ass the face hard ass hell. She screamed falling to the floor.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NOW!" I yelled.

"Not until I get my shit." She cried getting back up and running pass me. I sighed going upstairs to lee's room.

This bitch got me fucked up if she think ima let her hit me like im some pet.

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I looked at the hand print on my cheek. I sighed crying and walked out the bedroom going to the closet.

I knew dating these American bitches would be a bad idea. Back to Jamaica I go ..

______________________________________________________

° Regina should know better not to hit her " lover "

° That's the end of Erica & Regina 😊

° Old character coming soon ! 😁

° Guess who ...