105 ( high school porn star )

~ 12 : 40 PM ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I woke up the next morning with a big ass headache. I groaned running my hand through my hair. I don't remember shit from last night. All I remember is going to the club. After that , it's just .. blank.

The bed begin moving , and I knew it wasn't me. Thinking it was Lee , i kissed her forehead.

"Goodmorning baby." I said.

"Baby?" The girl said. I then realized it was Riley. My eyes widened and I jumped out the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. I then realized we both were naked. I groaned running my hands down my face in frustration.

I cheated on Lee with the fucking babysitter. 😩

How am I supposed to tell her this?

First I need to find out how we got here.

~

"Ri , just ... e-explain to me what happened last night please." I put my boxers on and sports bra.

"Oh glady. Well .. I was sleeping , you came in drunk already and started kissing me on and told me to just take it and that's how we had sex." She grinned .

"So I -"

"YOU HAD SEX?!" The door bust open with angry Lee standing on the other side. My eye widened and I jumped out the bed again.

"Baby its not what it look like I swear!" She pushed me and slapped me in my face.

"YOU LIAR! YOU NOT ONLY CHEATED ON ME WITH THIS BITCH , BUT ALSO ANOTHER HOE AT THE CLUB! YEAH YOU FOROGT , THIS HICKIES ON YA DAMN NECK IS FROM ANOTHER WOMAN! HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU ERICA!" I couldn't even respond. It all sounded true for some reason. All I could do is put my head down.

"AND YOU! I WANT YOU OUT MY DAMN AND YOUR FIRED! DON'T THINK ABOUT COMING BACK! FUCK YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS? I KNEW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU WASN'T RIGHT. YOU NOTHING BUT A HOE!" She yelled at Riley. Riley's mouth dropped.

"HOE?! Saying the woman who got used to do High school porn!" She argued back and Lee grew quiet. I frowned. Porn? I really hope this shit ain't true. Thay doesn't sound like Lee.

"Porn? You was involved in a porno?" I questioned her. She rolled her eyes.

"HELL NO! SHE'S LYING!" Lee said.

Riley laughed and grabbed her phone. She pulled a video up and it was a video of Lee i guess when she was in High school and other guys were circled around her. She was suckin some nigga dick who was holding the camera and someone was hittin it from the back.

"The fuck?" I said. I looked at Lee and she looked away.

"Whatever. Fuck both of y'all." She said.

"When was you gonna tell me about this Lee?" I questioned. Every though she isn't doing it anymore , she still could've told me.I told her all the shit I done.

"LET IT GO! ITS OLD! JUST LEAVE , BOTH OF YOU!" She yelled and I laughed shaking my head handing Riley back her phone

"Fine I'll go. Little slut."  I said walking pass her and her mouth dropped and she looked a little hurt.

Did I care? Nope.

~

"Can I stay at your place for a while?" I asked Riley.

"Yeah sure. Stay as long as you want. And im sorry you had to find out about your girlfriend the way you did." She apologized. From the sound of her voice , she didn't really care for that apology. She didn't mean it but i didn't say anything.

I never thought Lee would do something like that. Well .. She was a hoe before I met her.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I sat on the bed and juss let the tears flow. I'm not only crying because I had to let Erica go , but I'm also crying because Riley brought back my past that I never told anyone about.

I never was gonna tell Erica about what I use to do in high school because it didn't feel right. And when she called me a slut , that hurted me to the bone.

I never would've thought she would've called me out my name like that. Ever.

Im just do heart broken and embarrassed. After sobbing for about 5 more mintues , the door opened and the kids came in the room

"Mommy!" Veah and Lindsey came in the room yelling. They jumped in the bed and hugged me and kissed my stomach.

"Mommy , where's daddy?" Naveah asked. The promise that I made and Erica made then came back to me. We broke a promise to the baby ..

"Um ... daddy isnt here right now." I answered.

"But mommy you promised she was gonna be here when We wake up." Lindsey said.

"Mama did too , " Veah added. I sighed.

"She's gonna be coming later , let's just go eat breakfast." I insisted trying to lighten the tension.

"Okay .." The girls said and followed me downstairs. I know they're hurt. My poor babies. I feel so bad.

______________________________________________________

° Woah !

° Erica going to Riley's place ?! 😂😂

° Regina's high school past ? 👀

° Broken promises to the girls 😩

° Will Erica & Lee ever make up ?  😕