TG : NINE

° A Week Later .. °

¤ { ERICA } ¤

It's been a week and Lee just moved in last week. Things have been...good.

Lee and I became good friends , we have had sex , and her real character is coming out. She's actually a nice sweet girl. She's funny too.

I don't really plan on getting in a relationship with Naomi right now. I don't know what the fuck her sister is drilling into her head or what the hell is going on over there , but I'm not about to put up with that.

I guess moving on , is a good thing. It's gonna take a while because I really love her , but then I don't know.

I want to make things right between us , but then again ... I don't.

I lazily got out of bed and the house was quiet as always and I went to my closet putting on a fresh sports bra and slid on another pair of basketball shorts. Yes , i had briefs on.

I went downstairs and no one was downstairs. I made some bacon , eggs , and grits then put a few grapes on the side.

I put Lee's breakfast on the breakfast table and carried it upstairs carefully. I then made my way to the guest room that Lee was sleeping in. I opened the door and she was sitting up with eye glasses on reading some magazine.

"Goodmorning." I said walking inside. She looked up at me and she smiled sitting the magazine on the side and sat up licking her lips. I laughed sitting the table infront of her and she dug in.

"Damn Lee , calm down." I said and she laughed slowly down.

"I'm eating for two you know. And where is my drink?" She asked and I ran out grabbing a Apple juice bottle out the fridge and ran back upstairs with my food , and both our drinks.

I got in the bed with her and we had breakfast in her bed watching TV.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

"You done?" She nodded handing me her plate. I got up and went put our plates in the sink to clean later. I went back in Lee's room and once again , she was wearing that magazine.

I flopped back onto her bed watching her

If you really took a good look at Lee , she's a beautiful woman. And Those glasses make her look smart and sexy.

Never knew I was staring so long though.

"Why are you staring at me Ms. Brown?" I laughed at her calling me by my last name. I laid closer to her putting my leg on her stomach that wasbr reply developing a big bump, but it was getting there.

I decided to just talk to the baby. And , we have to still come up with a name 

I still never told any of my family or anything. Neither did Lee. She said she wanna do it at the baby shower next month.

"Good morning princess. Its me again. I am here to wake you up. Time to get up and play. I love you so much and can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms. You should know who you gonna ne spoiled by too." I saud and Lee laughed pushing my head.

My phone vibrated on the pillow and I sat up reaching  for it. I grabbed the phone seeing a text from Gina.

Gina 😛💕: " Goodmorning Erica 💞."

Me : " Wassup ma?"

Gina 😛💕: " Are you busy "

Me : " Nah. What's good? "

Gina 😛💕: " I need you. 😩😏"

Me : " Right now G? "

Gina 😛💕: " Yes , please come papii. 😩🙏🙏"

Me : " Yo parents there. I'm not coming over there so they can bust a cap into my ass."

Gina 😛💕: " 😂😂No their not they left for work just a while ago so bring your fine ass on here. I'm here dropping wet Nd you playing games."

Me : " Ight baby girl damn I'm coming. 😂"

I locked my phone and slightly laughed. I got up out of Lee's bed and pulled my socks up that came down. "I'll be back. I have to go help my cousin move his sister....bed.." I said and rushed out.

Lee didn't even say nothing. That baby got her in the best moods sometimes and sometimes , it got she in the moods that wanna beat a nigga up.

I grabbed my keys , a few flavored condemns , and my phone walking out the house and headed to Gina's house.

< Gina's House  >

I knocked on the door and Gina opened it wearing small night shorts , a sports bra , and a pair of socks. Her hair was all down and damp.

"Sup." I said walking inside and she laughed closing the door behind me. I took my shoes off putting it behind the door and shirt throwing it on the sofa. I went to the kitchen looking for something to eat. Knowing Gina's parents and the money they got , they got food in here.

I found a bag of chips and sat on the counter eating the chips. Gina came in the kitchen and removed the chips from my hand and grabbed my face kissing me. I laughed and kissed her back getting down , and sitting her down on the counter without breaking the kiss.

"Couldn't wait huh?" She bit her lip and got down running upstairs.  I grabbed the chips and followed. You know ima grab the chips.

When I made it to Gina's room she was sliding inside her bed. I looked down on the floor and her panties were soaked. I got inside the bed and she climbed ontop of me. I rubbed her back and then gripped her ass and my other hand went down to her treasure box which was really soaked. I slid my fingers inside and roughly fingered her and she moaned kissing my neck.

"This what you wanted G?" She whined moaning and begin moving back and forth nodding.

"Yes. I had a sex dream about you and I woke up soaked. I needed you badly." She said and I turned us over and pulled my shorts and briefs down throwing them aside on the floor.

"Mmm give it all to my papi." She moaned rubbing herself and I slowly slid inside of her.

"Finna make this dream come true." We both laughed.

___________________________________________