TG : 27

¤ { ERICA } ¤

~ An Hour Later ~

I shook my head storming outside. "Yo Erica!" I heard Stephen call behind me but I just kept walking.

It came out again..

It came out again..

It came out again..

It came out again..

The old me , came out again tonight. Let me fill you in on what happened.

FLASHBACK ..

"Come on Erica , let's dance." Lee insisted walking up to me and grabbed my hand. I shook my head.

"Nah ma , I can't. You know how my -"

"Your girl! We know Erica! We just want to dance nothing more , nothing else!" Naomi said. I swear i just wanted to slap the fuck outta her for cutting me off. She knows better 

I decided to dance with me anyway. We weren't doing any sexual dances. Only like , the 2-step and the cupid shuffle you know.

"To the right , to the right!" I sung along and Naomi , Lee , and I all laughed. It was pretty fun.

Naomi tried to bend over infront of me , but I pushed her away. Lee looked like she was having a good time dancing and having fun. Wish Naomi was more like her. It's like they're personalities switched or something.

"Aye , check this out." A different song came on and Lee started dancing. Like twerking a little. Not really twerking hard , but like she was also playing around.

I laughed drinking some of my drink that was in my cup. Stephen and Trey came over joining us.

"Yo where your -"

SLAP! 💥

I held my cheek feeling a hard ass sting. Almost knocked me down. I looked seeing furious Gina infront of me with Kayla behind her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ERICA?! YOU OVER HERE DANCING WITH THESE HOES WHILE I'M IN THE CORNER BY MYSELF NOT -"

SLAP! 💥

Gina fell to the ground after I hit her ass back but harder.

"ERICA!" Kayla yelled. After realizing what I just did and seen Gina crying , guilt started to build up. I looked around and like everyone was watching.

I stormed out the building hearing Stephen and Trey behind me calling my name. I started fighting the air.

"THAT BITCH SLAPPED ME IN MY FUCKING FACE AND THOUGHT SHE WASN'T GO GET HIT BACK?! WHAT KIND OF SHIT SHE THINK THIS IS BRO?!" I yelled.

"Yo Erica calm down , you good man. But you just hit the girl. Yeah you a female too , but look at you bro. You more stronger than her. You really -"

"NO LET ME GO! YOU WANNA FUCKING HIT ME , LET ME GO!" I heard Gina scream. I looked and Kayla and some of Lee's friends was holding her back. She was also crying.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU GO DO BRO?!" I yelled back.

"COME OVER HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I'LL DO! HOW COULD YOU ERICA?!" She screamed. I pushed Stephen and Trey off of me and got in my grey Ferrari leaving Kayla and Gina at the shower by themselves.

Find your own fucking ride. She don't even know what the fuck happened and she wanna come and hit me? Hell no man.

I'm not about to let that shit slide.

I went home , got in the shower , and Facetimed Nicole.

At this point , fuck Gina bro.

◾◾◾◾◾◾

Once Nicole answered , she was looking fine ass fuck. Her hair was wet and curly. Damn. 😍

"Wassup papi?"

I smirked licking my lips. "Wassup Nic. What you doing?"

Lately , I've been talking to Nicole. Nothing developed though. Just strictly sex and a friendship.

"Nothing. What's up wit you?"

"Laying in bed. I wanna come over you at home?"

"Yeah , slide through."

I winked biting my lip. "Don't have nothing on when I get there too." I smirked and she laughed.

"You know I never go to see with something on." I nodded in agreement and grabbed my keys and shoes leaving.

¤ { GINA } ¤

I'm so embarrassed right. I told Erica , don't go around those hoes and what she do? Not listen!

That's why I slapped the piss outta her. And when she hit me back , I was embarrassed 

My face still hurts and I have a red mark on my cheek. I grabbed my purse and Kayla followed.

"I'm sorry that happened to you boo. Come on , lets go to my house." Kayla said and I wiped my eyes crying nodding. I swear i wanted to fuck her up.

I feel so bad. We were walking out , when I seen Naomi smirking at me. I wanted to attack her , but I know it wouldn't help not one but.

I watched as Erica droved away. "Did she just -"

"Yep. She left us. Come on , lets go to the nearest bus stop."

"Kayla why? Why me? I never knew Erica was abusive. I've never seen this side of her." I started crying again.

"Baby girl don't cry , I'm here. Look , were gonna go home , get you come clothes , and go to my house. How does that sound?" She asked and I smiled nodding.

"Sounds pretty good. And don't be surprised if I run up on Erica." I said as we sat down waiting for a bus.

This night has officially been , ruined and the worst , most embarrassing ever.

__________________________________________