TG : 32

~ The Following Day ~

▪ | ERICA | ▪

Today , Briana and I are going to be hanging out. We have so much shit to catch up on. I hope she moves back to Florida.

~  ~

I stepped out of my car and walked to the entrance and seen Briana on her phone.

"Bri?" She looked up and we both cheesed and hugged each other tightly.

"Damn baby I missed you bro. Ever since you left to go to The Big Apple , we lost connection." We walked inside.

"Yeah man I had to change my number and lost all my contacts in the process but what been up wit you?" I sighed shaking my head.

"A lot bro ... got a baby on the way , got me a new -"

"Wait , did you say baby? As in a little you?" I nodded and her mouth dropped.

"Wit who nigga?! I know you and Naomi didn't -"

"It's not with Naomi." I cut her off and she friwned

"Then who it's with?" I sighed. This gonna shock the fuck outta Briana.

"Remember when me and you went to the mall and that fine ass girl came and me and her went to the bathroom?" She slowly nodding. Once she got the memo , her eyes widened.

"You fucked that girl and got her pregnant?" I nodded.

"It wasn't after that one time either. After that , we started fucking around more then she got pregnant."

Briana shook her head and then started laughing. "Nigga you don't believe in condoms or something? You gotta cover that shit. Now you got a baby ona way. Bet that'll teach your ass a lesson." I nodded laughing.

"A lesson and i sold the fuck up." We laughed more

"So what happened wit you and Naomi?"

I startee thinking about how Naomi changed. She went from this sweet smart woman to this thirsty ass bitch. Like what the fuck happened to the woman I once fell in love with ?

"We broke it off. But when I tried to set shit striaght , they end up fucking! And , ontop of that , they together now!" Briana laughed.

"So you telling me ya ex - girlfriend and a chick you used to mess with are ... dating now?" I nodded sighing thinking about that weird ass shit.

"Damn Erica. So many shit happened for you bruh. What you go do now? How's the relationship wit you and Nai?"

"Its fucking shitty Bri. She changed man. She used to be sweet and shit. Now that we ain't together , she attached to me bro! Everutime you look up , she want the D!"

Briana was dying of tears. It was funny , but not that funny!

But that's Briana for you though. The goofy one.

She just needs someone in her life to love. Be in an relationship. And i know just the right person thinking about it..

Kayla . 😌

▪ | GINA | ▪

I'm still mad at Nicole and I swear i want to fucking kill her. But , instead of being a ghetto bitch , I just called Kayla over.

My best friend always cheers me up when I'm not in a good mood. She saves my day. 😁That's why she's my best friend. She gets me!

~  ~

"You talking bout Nicole , Nicole? Curly hair?" I nodded and she shook her head.

"What the fuck? She - Girl look , I say don't even put up with it. If I was you , I would just cut her off. That's all. Don't worry about that okay? Let Erica handle it. You know she wanna go there and get in her ass for lying." I laughed a bit because it was the truth.

"Yea you right. She just ... how could she? She says Erica never told her that she had a girlfriend , but Erica said she did. And Kayla last night , Erica was bawling her eyes out for me not to go last night .." I felt myself wanting to cry , but I'm gonna try to be a big girl and not.

"I've never seen Erica cry that much ever Kay! I forgave her and we had make up sex because I was horny." We both laughed. Kayla didn't laugh at first. Like she was thinking of something.

"Kay .. you good boo?" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me.

"Y-Yeah I'm good. Just glad you too made up." She smiled and I smiled back. Something was a little off about Kayla.

"Kay you good? You've been acting ... strange lately. Like everytime I bring Erica up or something .."

"Yeah girl I'm good. Haha , don't worry bout me." She said and I slowly nodded.

"Ou , let me tell you about this fine ass girl I seen on Instagram!" Kayla exclaimed changing the subject. I nodded sitting back on the couch.

I'm gonna have to keep a good eye on Kayla. She's my best friend and I love her like a blood sister , but ... She acts strange.

__________________________________________

》Well ?

》 Thoughts ?

》 Kayla ?