TG : TWO

▪ ERICA ▪

When I made it home, I seen Nai's car still in the driveway.

Yes. Glad she didn't leave.

I grabbed the food and ran inside unlocking the door. Naomi was sitting on the couch crying her eyes out balled up and her sister, Paige was rubbing her back talking to her.

I closed the door getting both of their attention and they both rolled their eyes at me. I sighed locking the door.

"Nai..." I spoke.

"Erica would you just leave her alone right now? You hurt her alright? The what, 100th time?! You should be ashamed of your damn self hurting my little sister like that. She doesn't deserve that. She could've been moved on , but no. She decided to keep sticking around with your dumb ass. Sis , I told you Erica isn't in love with you like she used to. You need to move on." Paige said and I sat down across from them.

I feel real guilty and there was a whole lot of tension in the room right now. I can feel it.

"Can I talk to her alone, Please?" I asked and Paige glared at me and rolled her eyes gathering her things.

"Yeah you can go ahead and tell her the same bullshit again like you always do. Nai , when your ready I'll be outside in the car." She kissed Naomi's forehead and got up walking out the house. 

Paige is one of those bitches to be scared of. Hands down she really is. She may be small and look small and shit, but don't let that fool you.

She's like Popeye. Knock a bitch out real quick. She's Nai's older sister and got her back like glue.

Fuck, I'm even scared of Paige. Even though she fine ass fuck and I can take her down anytime, but I don't plan on doing it. She'll kill me!

After Paige left, I grabbed the food and drinks sitting it on the table. I got up going sit on the couch with Nai.

As soon as I sat down, she got up. I pulled her down and she started pushing me away and hit me in my titty.

"Damn Naomi!" I said and sat her in the couch.

"Erica I don't want to hear your bullshit. I'm officially done with you. My sister is right. I should've moved on , but I couldn't because my love for you is unconditionally. No matte what happens , I can't stop loving you. And you sitting up here playing my fucking heart like its some kind of toy!" She yelled and I kept quiet. 

Fuck I can't really say shit because everything she's saying in 100% true.

▪ NAOMI ▪

Erica don't understand that relationships are a huge thing. Especially if she's trying to go further!

Erica is obviously my first woman to woman girlfriend. I've never thoughy that I wouldve been gay, but hey I am.

And I'm 'dating' someone who almost everyone gay woman wants! I been by Erica's side when no one ever been there!

When she was coming out her shell of being a trans, I was there! I stick by her side the whole time.

And for her to just...play me is really fucked up.

I just want to know if she really loves me or not. Because of she don't, I don't mind getting my shit and leaving.

"Ma I'm sorry alright?" She said and I wiped my eyes shaking my head.

"I don't know that Erica. You say that every time and end up fucking up." I said and she sighed.

"Where do we go from here?" She asked and I laughed a little. "Our own ways?"

"No. Your not leaving me Nai and I mean that. I know I fuck up. I know , and I'm sorry alright? Believe it or not , I do love you. Hell if I didn't love you , you know I wouldn't chase after you got 2 fucking years. Just let me show you ma. Let me show you that I'm serious this time." She touched my leg and I pushed her hand off of me.

"Remember you said that last time? And what I did? I believed you. Now where we are. Honestly Erica , maybe a break is good for us."I said and I was dead serious.

This is gonna kill me real bad, but Erica just needs to feel that im not playing any more. 

"Break for what? I'm going to change , I promise." She grabbed my hand and I shook my head getting up.

"Erica ..Please. Don't make it harder than what it is. I'll call you from time to time , maybe.." I got up and grabbed my phone.

"I brought this for you." She handed me me bag of Mcdonalds and a drink.

"Thanks."

"Can I at least have one more hug?" I nodded and we hugged. She hugged me very tight and I hugged back.

I wanted to cry so bad, but I can't. I can't.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said and I sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said and grabbed my bag walking out and heading to my sister's car.I got inside throwing my bag in the back. She looked at me from her phone and I sighed staring at the house seeing Erica standing in the front door watching me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and looked down wiping a tear that fell.

"I'm sorry baby sis." She said and I broke down crying. She started the car and we drove away out the driveway. The whole time, Erica and I watched each other..

Gosh I'm gonna miss her.

▪ ERICA ▪

I know this break is probably the best for the both of us, but I just can't live without Nai.

She's like a ball of sunshine. She's beautiful, sweet, funny, and she's just a good person.

As good as she is, i keep fucking up. 

I need to change ASAP if I want to get my girl back.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

~ Share , Vote , Comment , Follow

~ Don't Forget To Read My Other Stories 💘