TG : 37

~ Later That Night ~

▪  { ERICA }  ▪

I ran my hand through my wet hair watching everyone having a good time. Gina laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arm on her thighs. Yeah we was cuddling lol.

We were still at the party and stuff. Kayla and Briana was still partying with everyone in the pool. I decided to get out because the ladies were getting a little sexual. Touching on me and shit.

Gina almost got into a fight with one , but I held her back.

Different girls would wink or smirk at me here and there. Especially that bartender girl. She licks her lips , winks , she dances and would look at me the whole time.

I love what I was seeing , but I got my girl right now and I'm not trynna lose her like I almost did.

But damn , that bartender too damn fine to resist. I had to look! The funny shit is though , I don't know her name! 😂

▪  ▪

"Baby , I'm ready to go. We've been here all day and I'm tired." Gina mumbled in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her leg and tapped it. I also was ready. Briana and Kayla got they're own room , they can leave whenever they want.

"Let's go I'm ready too." She got up covering herself up with her cover up and slid on her sandles. I slid on my slides and grabbed my towel.

Once we got our stuff , we walked to the side where Briana and Kayla was dancing.

"Aye!!" I yelled getting their attention

"We out. We tired bro." Briana nodded and they went back to partying. I laughed a bit and put my arm around Gina's waist. I looked over at the bar and seen the bartender girl making drinks.

She blew a kiss at me and I laughed as we walked out.

This girl bro. 😂😂

¤   ¤

When we made it back to our room , I ordered room service while Gina went get in the shower.

I sighed grabbing the TV remote and flipped through the channels. My stomach was growling , and this hotel was taking long ass fuck.

I decided to wash our clothes in the dryer so I dumped them on the bed and then a slip of paper fell out first. I looked at the paper seeing the number of the bartender.

I really wanna text her , but I know it's gonna be wrong.

But damn , she's just too sexy. I hesitated to grab my phone , but did anyway. I dialed the girl's number and texted it instead of calling. Don't want Gina to hear.

Me : " Wassup it's Erica. The stud from earlier you gave me your number. "

??? : " Oh yeah , hey. Oh and I'm Regina by the way. Lol sorry I didn't tell you. "

Regina ...

Me : " You good. So what's up?"

I quickly added her in my phone with the just her name and no emojis.

Regina : " Nothing much. Just thinkin about you. 😏"

Me : " Me ? Why me? "

Regna : " Why should I?! Your fine ass fuck. When I first saw you , I got wet. "

Damn , that kinda turned me on.

I know I'm doing some fucked up shit but I mean , Regina is fine ass fuck! 

But nothing compared to Gina ...

______________________________________________________