108

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Ight man just come swing by the house." I said into the phone.

"Ight bro." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket and went back inside. Lee was at the counter cutting up some oranges and apples.

"Hey , who's these for?" I asked and she continued cutting.

"The girls and mine." She replied.

"None for me?" I asked curious. She laughed shaking her head.

"If you must remember , you don't eat apples." She said looking at me and stuck her tongue out. I laughed kissing her.

"Yeah you right. I was just messing wit you. Leah still up?" I went to the fridge.

"Yeah , she's in her swing right there in the living room." I nodded closing the fridge and went in the living room. Naveah and Lindsey was playing with Ma'Leah in her swing and she was laughing.  I smiled to myself and walked over to them.

"Hey my babies." I told them. Leah looked at me and she just stared at me like she didn't know who I was. Hell , she don't but still. Why the fuck did i have to leave?

"Can I hold your sister for a bit?" I asked Lindsey and Veah. They were like two big body guards for Leah.

"Um .. yeah." Veah said.

"But don't make her cry." Lindsey added. I nodded taking Leah out her swing. She just stared at me and i kissed her cheek.

"Hey baby girl. I'm your dada." I told her playing with her and tickled her a little and she begin smiling. Now I got her.

I continued playing with her and then the doorbell rung.

"I got it!" The girls screamed but I stopped them. This the dude that's coming get some weed.

"I got it y'all , go play." I told them and put on my forearm opening the door and stepped out.

"Wassup , you got the 500?" He nodded pulling out the money. I nodded smirking and we exchanged. I smelled the weed and it smelled hella good. Can't wait to smoke this.

"This ya kid?" He asked looking at Ma'Leah.

"Yup , this my daughter. Cute right?"

"Hell yeah. Cuter than mines. What her name ?"

"Ma'Leah. She's 4 months finna be 5." He nodded.

"That's wassup. Make sure to get in contact with Regina for me because i got ask her some shit." I nodded sticking the weed in my pocket cause Leah was trying to grab it.

"Ight bro , I gotchu." We dapped and then he left and I went back inside.

"Who was that?" Lee asked peeking out the blinds. I put Leah back in her swing.

"A friend." I told her and grabbed a lighter and then grabbed the keys.

"Where you going?" Lee asked. I sighed. All these damn questions.

"A ride. I'll be back."

"Ou , Can we come?!" The girls yelled. I shook my head.

"Next time babies." I told them and they sighed.

"O-Okay ..." They responded. I looked at Lee and she rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Come on girls." She picked Leah up out her swing and they went to th backyard.

I sighed walking out the door and walked to the car. I went to the trap house meeting Regina nem.

I need to smoke this ASAP.

▪ { L E E } ▪

After Erica left , the girls weren't talking as much. And i understand why. I don't know who the dude was that came and I don't know what the hell him and Erica exchanged , but I'm for sure gonna find out.

"Mommy?" Lindsey asked with Naveah behind her. I put Leah in her sitting chair and she sighed playing with her toys.

"Yeah baby girl?" I answered.

"Do daddy loves us?" Veah asked and my eyes widened. The girls never asked me a question like this before.

"Of course she does baby. Why do you think that?" I asked wiping Ma'Leah's drooling mouth.

"She doesn't play with us anymore."

"Yeah , not like she used to." Lindsey added and I sighed and kissed both of their foreheads.

"She loves you guys very much just like I do. She's just ... busy with work , that's all." I said hoping it'll lighten them up.

"Oh ..okay." They said and I grinned.

"Are you okay now?" I asked them. They nodded running off.

I'm glad theyre not dumb.

When Erica comes home from wherever she went , we're gonna have a serious talk. And im gonna get all type of answers to many questions.

_____________________________________________________

° Erica smoking now ?!

° Naveah & Lindsey ?

° What's gonna happen next ? 👀