75 ( break or break up .. )

~ The Next Morning 🌞.. ~

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I woke up the next morning early. 7:44 am. Everyone was sleeping so since I'm the only one up , might as well find something to do.

I looked over my shoulder and Erica was snoring. I laughed unwrapping her arms from around me and carefully grabbed her phone off the night stand. Once i had it in my possession , I left out the bedroom going downstairs sitting at the table that we had infront of the pool.

Let's see if she's snooping around ..

▪ { L E E } ▪

I got up to use the restroom , and so I did my buisness and then I opened the blinds through them and I seen Regina at the table by the pool. She had two phones. The one that she was really on looked like Erica's phone.

I silently gasped and Lindsey started coughing which made me go back in bed. I patted her back a little and she was off back to sleep.

I sighed shaking my head getting back under the covers.

Erica is gonna get on her ass for going through ha phone. And I can't wait because I'm gonna laugh at her dumb nosey ass.

I cuddled with my baby girl going back to sleep continuing my wet dream with Erica. 😏

~ 3 Hours Later .. ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I got out of bed and reached over to the night stand feeling for my phone but I didn't feel it. I frowned sitting up and my phone was missing. Regina wasn't in bed and she wasn't in the bathroom.

Maybe I left it in Lee's room last night. Probably fell out my pocket.

"Hey , you seen my phone?" I whispered trying not to wake Lindsey. Lee nodded drinking some of her Apple juice smirking.

"Where is it?"

"Ask Ms. Nosey Rosey who's going through it. She's been on it for the last 3 hours." I groaned feeling my blood beginning to boil.

I left out her room going downstairs.

What the fuck has gotten into Regina? Going through my phone when I'm sleep?! Who's does that?!

I didn't see her in the living room so I looked outside and seen her ass doing just what Lee said , snooping through my phone.

I drowned outside jecking my shit out her hands. She looked so surprised like the cops just caught her ass.

"The fuck you doing Regina?!" I yelled.

"Bae I -"

"Bae I nothing man! Since when did we start going through each other's phone?! You starting to really get on my nerves with this jealously shit man!" I yelled and she stood up.

"I'm just trynna make sure you ain't cheating!"

I started laughing. As many times as I told this woman i love her and all the money I spend on her , she think Im cheating on her with some chick.

I mean .. I am messin around wit Lee but she aint no hoe off the street. I don't do that no more. But this right here is the soft straw. She done gone to far now.

I don't want to lose baby girl though. Maybe a break will do ..

~

"Look Reggie .. I love you and everything and you know this but it seems like you don't trust me. After all the shit I buy for you and do for you , you don't trust me. Who do I sleep with at night? You. Who do I love amazing sex with? You! And you just taking the shit for granted. I'm sorry ma , but I think we need a break .." Her mouth dropped.

"A b-break? But why?" She asked. Her face saddened and everything.

"Regina you don't trust me! Maybe a little break will refresh out minds and we can try to work something out in the future. Until then , we must be on ... break." I said and she shook her head and started crying. 

"Erica please no. I'm gonna stop accusin you of shit. Baby don't please." She pleaded with tears falling for  her cheeks.  I sighed grabbing her hands then kissed them. 

"I love you Regina , but this is best for us. For our future." I said and she sigbed shaking her head and wiping her wet teary eyes.

"F-Fine! You just want to be alone with that bitch in there but its cool , I'm gonna find me something. Way better than your ass." She said with attitude and I frowned.

I didn't even say shit about moving on or going find somebody else ut since she wanna be all smart and shit , fuck her.

"I didn't say shit about finding somebody else but I see how it is. You wanna be with somebody better than me. But listen here ma , nobody gonna fuck you or love you the way I did. Remember that." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"You don't know shit." She spat back.

"You right , I don't know shit. But I know that you won't find no body like me , watch. But I'm the mean time , you can get your shit out my house and be gone!" I said and she pushed passed me.

"Glad too!"

I laughed watching her leave. 

Won't be long before she be hitting my line up 😉

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I don't even care no not because I'm gonna find me someone better than Erica and she's gonna see.

You all are gonna see.

This won't be the last of Regina. 😏

______________________________________________________

° Erica & Regina are now broken up !

° Who's side are you on ?

° Old character coming back soon ! 😊

° Wanna take a guess who ??? 😌😌