74

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I sighed zipping my pants back up but Regina grabbed my arm stopping me. "Not uh baby she's gone. We can continue." She smirked but I shook my head pushing her off of me.

She smacked her lips slipping her underwear back on and tied the robe. "Why you - Ugh , nevermind!" She yelled and went upstairs. 

I sighed shaking my head and went upstairs to Lee's room.

~  ~

I walked inside seeing Lindsey wide awoke playing with Lee. She looked at me and smiled sitting up and bounced on the bed holding her arms out to me. I smiled picking her up and kissed her all over and tickling her making her laugh. 

I put her down laying in the bed and Lee was on her phone grinning. "Whatch smiling for?" I asked taking her phone out her hand.

"ERICA STOPP!" She yelled and I laughed holding her down. She bit my arm making me yell and grabbed her phone.

"Damn Lee!" I said and Lindsey laughed.

"Now you know not to take my shit." She said and I smirked pulling her closer to me and kissed her neck. She pushed me off of her laughing.

"Hell no Erica. My baby right there and plus , you betta go holla at ya girlfriend in the other room." She said and I smacked my lips laying back on my back.

"Mannn you aint gotta bring that shit up." I said and she shrugged. Lindsey climbed ontop of me laying her head on me and put her pacifier in her mouth sucking on it.

I rubbed her little back and kissed her forehead. "My baby girl sleepy." I said and held her in my arms as she kept fighting her sleep.

I felt Lee looking at me and so when i looked , she grinned looking back at her phone. Sum up wit her because she did that shit 2 times already. 

I grabbed a pillow throwing it at her and she laughed throwing it back. "Stop you asshole." She said and I laughed rocking Lindsey to sleep.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at Erica. Especially when she had Lindsey. Showed me that she really cares about her.

And that ... attracted me made me want her right here and right now.

I swear my hormones been all over the place lately. Anything she does turns me on.

~

After she rocked Lindsey to sleep , I picked her up from Erica's arms and carried her to her crib laying her inside.

I kissed her cheeks and watched her for maybe 5 seconds. Then Erica's arms snaked around my waist. I blushed a little looking down at her arms. I turned around wrapping my arms around her neck and she bit her lip and winked at me making me blush mad hard.

I couldn't take it , I smashed my lips into hers deepening the kiss with tongue. Our tongues wrestled for about 3 minutes and then she picked me up laying me on the bed.

"What if Regina comes in?" I asked as she kissed my neck.

"Don't worry bout dat." She replied and I sighed closing my eyes and biting my lip.

"ERICAAA!!" Regina yelled and Erica smacked her lips groaning. I laughed a little sitting back up fixing my clothes. She playfully pushed me back and then pecked my lips.

"Nothing's funny. Just wait till we get alone." She smirked and I grinned.

Erica left the room and I sighed getting up , picking up little Lindsey and laid her in the bed with me. I sleep better with my baby girl , don't judge me. 😌

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I'm low-key and that I couldn't get any pussy from Lee. I went to the bedroom and seen Regina in the bathroom.

"Wassup baby?" I asked standing in the door frame. She looked at me and grabbed my shirt pulling me to her kissing me. At first I kissed back , but for some reason I didn't want it.

I pulled away from the kiss shaking my head and laid in the bed. Regina frowned following me standing at the foot of the bed.

"What's wrong with you Erica? Turnin down sex?! This isn't you!" She exclaimed and I sighed getting under the covers.

"Baby I'm tired .."

"Tired from spending all day with that bitch huh? What is about her that makes you spend more time with her? She isn't shit Erica. Before she came me and you were -"

"Would you just shut the fuck up bro?! She has my child , what the -"

"You shit the fuck up Erica! Ever since that hoe moved in , you been spending more time with her! And why does the door be closed when you go in there?! Huh answer that!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes keeping quiet. I don't want to say something that'll hurt her so ima jus keep my mouth shut.

"Don't try to play sleep now! If I wouldn't ever called your ass , you wouldn't be sleepy! I swear ... I'm starting to think your cheating on me .."

She kept going on and on and the more she talked , the faster I went to sleep. 😊

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

"But fuck you and -"

I was cut off by her snoring. I frowned walking around the bed and looked seeing her knocked out under the covers.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head and walking out the bedroom. I'm starting to just have doubts about this relationship ..

Is it even worth it?

_____________________________________________________

° Reginaaa ?!?!

° Lee & Erica ?!?!?!

° Will Regina ever find out ?

° Y'all think Erica starting to drift away from Regina ?

° Lee getting her own place ?!

° Who do you think should go together :

    Regina & Erica ?

              or

      Lee & Erica ?

~ If you have any questions , concerns , or suggestions , please make sure to pc me and I'll be more than happy to reply back . 💝