ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS

I really want to make a K roleplay, but I'm not sure how.  If you haven't watched K, it's an anime about a school boy who's hunted for a crime he doesn't remember committing.  The story line is that there are seven kings- you only ever hear of the gold king, the colorless king, the silver king, the blue king, and the red king.  You only ever learn the names of the gold king, the silver king, the blue king, and the red king.

The kings all have their own clans and their own powers, the silver king being the most powerful and first and the colorless king being the most unpredictable.

This seems like an amazing idea, and I was ready to make a roleplay by the first episode, but I had learned that it's much better to watch an entire show before creating a roleplay for it.   K only has thirteen episodes, but you get to know the characters and fall in love with them, even if some are absolute dicks.  After watching the thirteenth episode, I was overcome with such sadness that I started crying.  Any show that makes you cry with thirteen episodes is a good show, but this one... well, there is no way to continue it, not even in a roleplay, no matter how much I wish I could.

If any of you can figure out a way to get around the obstacle and still honor the characters, please, contact me.  I would love to hear it.