Real Life Friends vs Internet Friends- Rant

So, I had a 'fight' with my friend today.  It wasn't really a fight, I just tripped while walking with her on the stairs.  My face almost rammed into the floor, and when I got up, she had just kept walking, not even turning when I had fallen.  I was a little ticked, and I tried to tell her so and why, and she started talking about herself right over me, not even listening.  Afterwards, she tried to ask me what was wrong.  Yeah, great friend.  Ever time I fell before, she would just laugh.  And one of her favorite things to do is hit me- gently.  She's even slapped me in the face with salami before!

But I still have alot of nice memories with her, though.  I might be mad at her now, but I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge.  Hell, I've even tried to be friends with the person who beat me up- after she beat me up!  I'm the kind of person who gives second chances.  And third chances.  And fourths and fifths and sixths.  I've given a girl who's been a total jerk to me so many chances, I can't even count them!

Oh, yeah, there's this SUPER annoying kid in my class who's favorite activity is annoying everyone.  He can't maintain a friendship over long periods of time!  I am literally ready to snap his neck, and I've only been in the same classes as him since the beginning of the school year. (September 1st).  It's almost Christmas as I update this.  Calling all internet friends, Help Me.  This kid is driving me absolutely crazy.  I could go on and on about my problems, but then we'd spend all day doing this.

Wow, I have such ADD.  My gosh, I got off track so many times... Does anyone else do that?  I'd like to know if you do.  If you did, then, YAY, I'M NOT ALONE!!!  

I'm gonna leave this here before I get even more off track.

UNI CLAWS, AWAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!