IMPORTANT UPDATE- PLEASE READ!

Okay, I've been thinking.  So, I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that I'm inconsistent with my updates, and I'm willing to bet that only three people read my stories- my girlfriend, Dolly, and RoryLory, who I'm currently in an argument with. (possibly our 5,045th one.)  So, right here, I'm going to say it: RoryLory, you are no longer allowed to get sneak peeks at IILWAD.  I know you're going to hate me for this- but come on, be honest.  We hate each other anyways.  Don't think of this as a friend divorce- we were never friends in the first place.  Sure, you may say that we're frenemies, but I really just think of you as That-Annoying-Girl-Who-Won't-Leave-Me-The-Heck-Alone.  Just think of it as a promotion.  Instead of part-time frenemy, you're now a full-time arch nemesis!  Yay!

Okay, back to the original thing.  So, I'm inconsistent with updates.  Only three people actually read my stories (one of which probably won't now).  I suck at writing.  Really, I won't make much of an impact to Wattpad!  There are tons of great writers out there- read their stories, not mine!  They're great people- I'm not!  They're somebody- I'm just a nobody with ADD, Severe Anxiety, and depression!  They'll do great things- I won't!  There's so many people out there who's biggest problems is if a guy likes them or not, or they lost their best friend.  I'm just a nothing with too many problems.  So here's my proposal- I quit writing stories.  I'll still be on Wattpad, just reading things.  I'll stop taking up space.  I'll be able to focus all my attention on my little sister's Make A Wish, on my YouTube channel, on my friends, on my family, and on my passions.  And you'll all be able to stop pretending you care.  My books will stay up for all those people who somehow think they're intriguing, but they're all discontinued.  So goodbye, Wattpad.  I'll keep writing and forgetting about my useless fake sorry attempt at being an author.