IN RELEVANCE TO THE LAST CHAPTER

OMFG

OKAY, SO, I WATCHED THIS EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL THAT MESSED ME UP, SO I TALKED TO THE SPN NERD rorylory AND SHE HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT.  LETs start from the tøp, okay?

So, I was watching SPN S4 on Netflix.  There's this one episode that just says "Last Hope".  No season number, no episode number, no description.  Nothing.

Of course, I think it's just a glitch, so I watch it.  The episode opens with the usual blah blah blah, and the boys ask Bobby for help with the case they're on.  They travel to Wyoming, and enter a haunted building, like usual.  Only this time, they split up, Bobby with Dean and Sam on his own.

Bobby sees the ghost first and tells Dean to shoot it.  Dean does, only for the rock salt to fly right through it and hit Sam, who died on the spot.  Dean screams and drops the gun in horror, and Bobby picked it up quickly.  He checked it, only to find that the gun had real bullets instead of rock salt.  The bullet that Dean had shot had fount it's way to Sam's heart, and this time there was no reversing his death.

Before Bobby could say or do anything, the ghost snapped his neck, killing him.  Blinded by rage, Dean spent hours torturing and killing the ghost.  I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen, no matter how horrible it got.

Weeks later, Dean hang himself.  Castiel later stabbed himself, and it was all like dominoes.  I saw everything... the knife entering Cas's stomach all fifteen times, Dean dangling from the ceiling, the blood blooming on Sam's flannel, and the blank look on Bobby's face as his head was turned violently.

So... yeah.  If anyone else has seen this episode, Last Hope, please tell me.  I need to know if someone else has seen it too.......