He sits down in one of the chairs and I sit in front of him.

Next two hours were actually fun, Nathan let loose of his cold and hot tempered. He was very patient with me this time around. Even though I almost slapped him because I didn't understand. He never smiled, but did smirk, a lot. And he stopped calling me cute, never even said it once. Which half of me was glad of.

We heard a small ' thud ' at the front door. I got up to go answer it with Nathan close behind. Maybe it was Riley, sense she wasn't home.

I open the door and see nothing. And it's like time slowed down.

Nathan pulls me back and hugs me close to him as we go down. Something flew through the air and hit a wall in the house. My heart beating hard in my chest as Nathan was on top of me, I hear his heart beat like crazy as well.

He moves his head and looks up in my eyes. " Are you ok? " He asks, his eyes filled with worry and concern. The most emotion I have ever seen him have towards me.

" I'm fine. " I breath. My breathing still ragged. He moves his body off of me and I suddenly miss his warmth. Getting up, he extended his hands out to me. I take it and he hoisted me up without breaking a sweat. He goes to shut the door while I head over to the object that almost took my life.

Getting closer to it, I realize it was a sharp as hell arrow, with a note, I didn't need to open it to see what it says. DIE. Was scribbled on the loose peace of paper. Again, I didn't need to know who was it from. Josh and Martha.

Nathan walks over to me with his eyebrows knit together in frustration. He pulls out the arrow and reads the note before I could stop him. He tenses up and looks up at me. Eyes murderous and dark.

" Do you know who wrote this? " He spits. I stood their, not knowing what to say. I knew I couldn't lie, nor tell the truth.

" N-no " Good job Lilia, you had to stutter. And that the fact that you are biting your lip doesn't help.

" You are lying. Lilia. " I knew he was being serious sense he didn't use my nickname. " No I'm not. "

" Lilia I know you like the back of my fucking hand. Tell me who wrote this. " He raises his voice a little. I don't say anything.

" Lilia look at me. " - I don't - " Lilia look at me " He growls. I finally do as I'm told and stare back him. " Who is tormenting you? " He asks calmly. " I said I don't know. "

" Don't fucking lie to me! " He roars. I flinch. But I stand my ground. I can't tell him even though it's been eating away at me for the past 3 weeks.

" I said I don't know! " I yell back. " I'm trying to fucking help you. Now tell me, who is doing this! " He yells. " No! "

" You know what, " - He throws the arrow on the floor and turns to grab his backpack. - " I'm not going to deal with this right now. Have a good fucking night. " He slams the door before I dropped to my knees and cry.

I'm crying because I can't tell anyone. I'm crying because my world is slowing turning upside down. I'm crying because this is eating me from the inside out. I'm crying because they are messing with my brain. I'm crying because i can't sleep anymore. I'm crying because-

" Lilia? " I hear someone croak. I sniffle before looking up to see my sister. She's slowly moving her eyes around the room, taking in the mess. " What happened? " I didn't say anything. I stand up and start picking up the mess around me. " You are not going to say anything? Just shut me out? " I still didn't say anything.

" You are just going to shut me out like you did all those months- "

" Riley please. " - I say turning around. - " I just, don't want to talk about it. " I pick up the arrow and place it behind me. Luckily she didn't see the arrow. I walk around her and take the arrow with me upstairs.

Finding another box to put the arrow and note in, I shove it where my other shoe box was. After taking a scorching hot shower, I slip into some pj's and brush my teeth and hair and I hope into bed. It was only 7:34 but I just lay there.

Thinking.

I can't let them see how broken I really am. I can't let Josh and Martha see that they are winning. No. They are not winning, they will not win.

I may have lost the battle but I will win the war.
🃏🃏🃏

Hope you enjoyed! I know this is pretty much shorter than my other chapters, but this was like a filler but also still had lots of drama. Vote and comment!

See ya later😍😍😍