Epilogue

"Chara. The demon that comes when people call it's name. It doesn't matter when. It doesn't matter where. Time after time, I will appear. With your help we will eradicate the enemy and become strong."

A... demon? What exactly is going on here? There is nothing surrounding them. There is literally, nothing left. The human continues to speak in a menecing but plain voice.

"HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Everytime a number increases, that feeling? That's me, Chara."

Killing monsters did this? Summon a creepy human demon thing? If they knew LOVE can be this dangerous, Sam wouldn't of messed with it at all!

"But. You and I are not the same, are we? This SOUL resonates with a strange feeling. There is a reason you continue to recreate this world. There is a reason you continue to destroy it."

What is this demon talking about? Recreating the world? Sam has never done that! Is it some sort of figure of speech?

"You. You are wracked with a perverted sentimentality. Hmm, I cannot understand these feelings anymore. Despite this. I feel obligated to suggest. Should you continue to create this world once more, another path would be better suited."

What is this thing saying? The power to recreate the entire world? Everything will go back? They will have a chance to put things right? To give the monsters a chance maybe?

"Now, partner. Let us send this world to the abyss."

Two buttons appear in front of Sam. ERASE, and DON'T. Looking around them, they realize there is nothing left to erase in the world anyways. Maybe this demon is right after all. Maybe, it's better to start all over. Sam pushes the erase button.

"Right. You are a great partner."

Chara's eyes turn wide and she has no eyeballs anymore. They break out a evil smile as they stare at Sam. They truly are a demon.

"We'll be together forever, won't we?"

Chara teleports in front of Sam, stabbing them with their own knife. Sam's vision goes away and they realize they have lost all determination. Their eyes close and the world goes dark. Everything resets.

When Sam wakes back up, the knife wound is gone. They are in a bed of flowers with a stick in their hand and a bandage on their cheek.

They have fallen down.