Episode 57: Deep Thoughts

(AT MELODY'S HOUSE)

· Melody: (There was a knock at the door) I'LL GET IT! (Looked out the window) Oh my Gosh! It's Travis. Okay. Okay. Calm down Mel. MOM, DAD! TRAVIS IS HERE! (Melody's parents rushed downstairs)

· Melody's Mother: Okay. Open the door.

· Melody: (Calmly opened the door) Hey, Travi. (Hugs him)

· Travis: Hey, Mel. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.

· Melody's Mother: Hello. Nice to meet you.

· Melody's Father: (Clears throat) Good to see you again.

· Travis: May I say, it smells wonderful in here Mrs. Johnson. I'm sure you've cooked a lovely meal.

· Melody's Mother: Oh. Stop it. But thank you. You know, Melody helped cook too.

· Melody: Mom...

· Travis: (Smiles) Well, that's great. I can't wait to try it.

· Melody: Well, let's eat. (They all sit around the table, eat, and have conversation)

(MEANWHILE)

· Roc Royal: Man, I sure do miss Leslie.

· Ray-Ray: What I tell you about that?

· Roc Royal: Sorry. I just miss her so much. She was fun to be around and she had a beautiful smile that would just make my day. And I knew she had insecurities, we all do. But they were just so adorable on her. I always said I never believed in love at first sight and that I don't want to rush it. But, Leslie. She's different. You know?

· Ray-Ray: I think I'm going to cry. Man, I miss Misty...... Okay... I'm over it. Come on man. Don't sweat it. That's not a problem for you right now. You're problem is that if you don't do your best out there, you'll disappoint the fans. Do you want that?

· Roc Royal: I mean, no. But I... You're right. I have to do this. This is the life I chose. Okay. I'm ready.

· Vince: (Comes into the room) Guys, time to start the show. Let's go. (They leave out of the dressing room and ROCK the show)

(AFTER THE PERFORMANCE)

· Prodigy: Great crowd, great performance, great night.

· Rest of MB: Yeah.

· Dancer #1: Hey guys.

· MB: Hello.

· Dancer #1: You guys did great out there.

· MB: Thanks.

· Princeton: You can come in if you want.

· Rest of MB: (Look at him with a "WHAT?!" face)

· Princeton: (Looks at them with a "It won't hurt." face)

· Dancer #1: Oh no. I possibly- Okay! (Comes in and sits right next to Ray-Ray)

· Princeton: What's your name Chica?

· Dancer #1: Jaelin, but you can call me Taco.

· Ray-Ray: Well, I do like Tacos.

· Prodigy: Down boy. Down.

· Dancer #2: Hey, Jae. There you are.

· Jaelin: Yeah. You can come in if you want to. Guys this is Malkia.

· Malkia: (Comes in)

· Roc Royal: Oh. That's your name? You were pretty good up there.

· Malkia: (Smiles) Thanks. (Soon more dancers come into the room and all the other acts of the show came in. They then left to go bowling)

(MEANWHILE)

· Andrew: (Packing out his things) So this is Cali huh?

· Gabby: Yeah. (Hangs up one of Andrew's posters)

· Andrew: I wonder how my friends are doing.

· Gabby: Can't you call them.

· Andrew: Not until I get used to the time difference.

· Gabby: Oh. (Goes out onto Andrew's balcony)

· Andrew: (Follows her out there) Isn't it beautiful?

· Gabby: Yeah. It's a big world out there...

· Andrew: Uh huh.

· Gabby: ...You want to know something?

· Andrew: Sure.

· Gabby: I'm probably not the most optimistic person you'd ever meet. I view the world as 75% negative and 25% positive. With zero happiness. But... you kind of made me rethink that.

· Andrew: Really? How?

· Gabby: I read one of your poems.

· Andrew: Oh. Which one?

· Gabby: I think it was called: "The World as I Know It".

· Andrew: Oh. I wrote that the night before I was about to leave.

· Gabby: Well, you're good. Keep it up. I can tell that you're going to go far. Just look up. It's all written in the stars.

· Andrew: (Smiles) Yeah. Thanks.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*

Hey guys! Okay. So for those of you who didn't know, I posted the introduction for my story "Written In The Stars" hence, the reference in this story! I'm having a cast call for it. But, don't fill it out on here! Fill it out in the first chapter of the story. Just go to my profile and look for my story titled "Written In The Stars" Then look for the chapter titled Introduction/Cast Call! The chapter will tell you the rest! Love ya!

-Yaya:)