Episode 23: Late Night Troubles

(OUTSIDE SOMEWHERE)

·         Andrew: (Thinking) I’m not going to perform anymore. It hurts me that my poem is about her. I can’t believe her. She is too much. I thought she was going out with Travis. I had no problem fighting with Travis for her, but it hurts me that she’s cheating on Travis with Prodigy. That means if I ever do get her, she’d cheat on me with no hesitation too. She’s not right. (End of thoughts. Sees that Melody is calling him but ignores then sees her text) I might as well just call her. I can’t stay mad. Plus I’m kind of lost. (Calls Melody) Hello?

·         Melody: Andrew! Oh man! I’m glad you’re okay! Where are you?

·         Andrew: To tell you the truth I don’t know. (Sees a street sign) But I think I see a street sign.

·         Melody: Okay. What does it say?

·         Andrew: Uhh… (Tells her the address)

·         Melody: Oh! I know where that place is. You’re not too far from me. Don’t move. I’ll come get you.

·         Andrew: Alright.

·         Melody: Just hang tight and stay on the phone. (The line was silent) Andrew.

·         Andrew: I’m not looking for any trouble.

·         Person: Well, who are you and what gang do you work for?

·         Andrew: I’m not in a gang. I’m just all on my own.

·         Person: Do you think we should believe him?

·         People: Nah.

·         Person: Yeah. I feel the same way.

·         Melody: ANDREW! Uh-oh! Prodigy. Andrew’s in trouble. (She runs to the address with Prodigy following behind her) Andrew!

·         Andrew: (Being dragged by the gang) Melody!

·         Prodigy: HEY!

·         Person: (Let’s go of Andrew) Who are you? (Gets in Prodigy’s face)

·         Prodigy: What’s it to you?

·         Person: (Smirks) So you want to get slick? Okay. Ronny! Show him what we do to slick people.

·         Ronny: Gladly. (Walks up to Prodigy and tries to punch him but Prodigy dodges it) So we have a fighter on our hands.

·         Melody: Listen. We aren’t looking for any… (Gets cut off)

·         Person: Save it. We don’t want to hear it. Get ‘em boys. (The gang goes up to Melody and Prodigy)

·         Melody: WAIT! Hear us out. Please?

·         Person: Should I boys?

·         Boys: No.

·         Ronny: Well, I mean. That girl is pretty hot. Maybe we should Dave.

·         Dave: (Smacks the back of Ronny’s head) What is wrong with you?

·         Ronny: I ain’t do anything. Let’s just let them explain. We got time. Unless you miss your race car bed and want to go home. It’s probably past your curfew anyway.

·         Dave: (Grabs Ronny by his shirt) Don’t you ever talk to me like that. (Pushes Ronny down)

·         Ronny: (Gets up) Yo! Don’t put your hands on me. I’m sick of you.

·         Dave: Well, what are you gonna do?

·         Andrew: (Slowly gets up from the ground)

·         Ronny: You want to fight me?

·         Andrew: (Walks over to Melody and Prodigy)

·         Dave: (Throws a punch that hits Ronny’s cheek)

·         Andrew: (Whispers) On three, we run. (They look at him) One.

·         Ronny: (Hits Dave)

·         Melody: (Whispers) Two.

·         Dave: (Tackles Ronny and they wrestle)

·         Prodigy: (Whispers) Three. (They quickly take off and run back to the club)

·         Melody: (Pants) That was… wow.

·         Andrew: I agree.

·         Prodigy: Yeah.

·         Melody: Why did you storm out of the place like that?

·         Andrew: I don’t know. I was upset.

·         Melody: About?

·         Andrew: I really don’t want to talk about it.

·         Melody: Why not?

·         Andrew: I just… (Gets cut off)

·         Leslie: Andrew! OMG! I’m so glad you’re okay! (Hugs him)

·         Andrew: Yeah.

·         Leslie: (Smacks the back of his head) Don’t you EVER do that again! You had me worried sick! I couldn’t even enjoy my date with Roc because e I was so worried about you.

·         Andrew: (Rubbing the back of his head) Man. I’m sorry. Geez.

·         Leslie: I forgive you. (Smiles) Anyway, he called you up already. But he said at the end, he’ll call you again.

·         Andrew: Okay. That’s great.

·         Melody: Anyway, tell me why you… (Gets cut off)

·         Host: Up next is Andrew Louis.

·         Andrew: That’s me. Wish me luck guys. (Goes up on stage)

·         Melody: Let’s go sit. (They go sit with Roc and the rest)

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*