Episode 33: WHAT?!

(AT THE DANCE STUDIO)

·         Melody’s Father: (Walks up to Keisha) Excuse me ma’am my daughter and her friend over there are kind of late. It’s my fault. Please can you excuse them?

·         Keisha: Sure. Only because it’s your fault.

·         Melody’s Father: Thank you. I must do one thing though.

·         Keisha: That is?

·         Melody’s Father: (Whispers something to her)

·         Keisha: Be my guest.

·         Melody’s Father: Where’s Protozoa?

·         Everyone Else: Who?

·         Melody’s Father: Protozoa. That boy in the group.

·         Prodigy: I think you mean me.

·         Melody’s Father: What’s your name?

·         Prodigy: It’s Prodigy, sir.

·         Melody’s Father: Yeah. You’re the boy. I need to talk to you son. (Puts hand on Prodigy’s shoulder)

·         Prodigy: Yes, sir?

·         Melody’s Father: You see that girl over there? (Points to Melody)

·         Prodigy: Yes.

·         Melody’s Father: That’s my daughter. Melody. I know that she has a thing for you and something tells me by the way you just looked at her, you want something. I was your age once. I know what you’re thinking. Just know that if you try ANYTHING… You won’t be able to dance again, got that?

·         Prodigy: Y-Y-Yes, s-s-sir. (Nods frantically)

·         Melody’s Father: Good boy. Bye sweetie. (Smiles and leaves)

·         Melody: Did my dad just give you “the talk”?

·         Prodigy: Sure did.

·         Melody: Sorry about that. Told you he was protective.

·         Prodigy: It’s cool. Now let’s go practice.

·         Melody: Alright.

·         Prodigy: (Shows her the dance to #1 Girl step-by-step)

·         Melody: (Repeats him)

·         Roc Royal: (Winks at Leslie)

·         Leslie: (Flashes him a smile)

·         Roc Royal: (Goes over to her) Les, I think you should take that jacket off. It’s going to get pretty hot.

·         Leslie: No. I’m okay.

·         Roc Royal: You sure?

·         Leslie: Yeah.

·         Roc Royal: Okay. Come on. Let’s practice.

·         Leslie: Whatever you say. (They practice the steps to Girls Talking ‘Bout)

·         Girl #1: Uhh… what’s going on here? Why are they getting special treatment?

·         Ray-Ray: Roc. What are you doing?

·         Roc Royal: Just showing Leslie what she missed. She was late.

·         Ray-Ray: We have no time to. If you keep this up, the other girls going to get suspicious.

·         Roc Royal: Well, let them. I want my baby to know the moves.

·         Girl #2: Did he just say his baby? Are you going out with her Roc?

·         Roc Royal: Uhh…

·         Ray-Ray: See what you did?

·         Girl #3: And look at Prodigy with her. Are you with her Prod? If so, that wouldn’t be fair.

·         Prodigy: I’m still single. I’m just helping her because she was late.

·         Princeton: Ladies please calm down. Nobody is dating anybody.

·         Leslie: (Looks at Roc with a “Are you going to do something?” face)

·         Roc Royal: Okay. Ladies, she’s my girlfriend. Yes. But that doesn’t mean that she’s here because of me.

·         Prodigy: Yeah. And I’m just friends with her, but that doesn’t mean I helped her get in.

·         Leslie: Yeah. He’s right. I’ve been dancing since I was five.

·         Melody: He’s right too. I’ve been dancing since I was around five or so.

·         Girl #1: Nobody cares about your life.

·         Leslie: TRICK I WILL- (Takes a deep breath) No. I’m better than that.

·         Girl #3: That still doesn’t prove a thing.

·         Prodigy: Okay. You want proof? Ladies… may you please dance for us?

·         Melody & Leslie: Sure thing. (The girls dance to the song Ni**as In Paris)

·         Girl #2: I can do that. Just show me the routine again.

·         Keisha: That’s enough. Ladies, I think you’ll be causing too much controversy. I’m sorry but I have to cut you.

·         Leslie & Roc: WHAT?!

·         Melody & Prodigy: HUH?!

·         Keisha: Yeah. I’m sorry.

·         Prodigy: Melody, I- Keisha, she- (Sighs)

·         Roc Royal: Leslie, I’m sorry.

·         Leslie: Just forget it. Come on Mel. Talk to you later, babe.

·         Melody: (Looks at everyone then shakes head) I’m coming. (Walks out with Leslie)

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*