Episode 5: Playing Games

(AT THE HOTEL)

·         Roc Royal: (Opens up the piece of paper) What the heck?! Gosh. She played me!

·         Ray-Ray: Lemme see. (Snatches and reads aloud) HAHA! I bet you thought I gave you my number. Yeah right, like I would do that! Bye Roc! (Stops Reading) Dude she played you like an instrument. Ha-ha.

·         Roc Royal: Two can play at that game.

·         Princeton: Why? She obviously doesn’t want you.

·         Prodigy: What up guys?

·         Ray-Ray: Roc got played by Leslie and wants to play too.

·         Roc Royal: Prince. You don’t get it. I know she likes me. If she didn’t then she wouldn’t take the time out to do that and she would just completely ignore me.

·         Princeton: Whatever dude.

·         Prodigy: Aye. Wait, I’m confused. What’s goin on?

·         Ray-Ray: Read this. (Gives paper)

·         Prodigy: (Reads) HAHAHA! She got him bad.

·         Princeton: Now he wants to play games with her when she just pretty much told him off.

·         Prodigy: Princeton. How do you have a girlfriend? Do you get girls at all?

·         Princeton: I got one because I got it like that. And yeah I do understand them or else I wouldn’t be with mines still. Oh and speaking of my girl here she is calling me now. I’ll catch up with ya’ll later. (Goes into a  different room)

·         Ray-Ray: (Shakes head) She likes you. Good luck with your little game. I gotta go call mines or else I will end up missing. Later. (Walks off)

·         Roc Royal: So Prod. I see you got lucky. She just fell in love didn’t she?

·         Prodigy: Now that you mention it she was a little easy. Imma go call her later. So… you up for a little Madden 11.

·         Roc Royal: If you’re ready to get whooped.

·         Prodigy: We will see about that. Let’s go.

                                       (MEANWHILE AT LESLIE’S HOUSE)

·         Melody: OMG!!! This day will officially go down in history as the BEST DAY EVER!!!

·         Leslie: I know right. Roc was tryna flirt with me. That’s just what I wanted.

·         Melody: So you gave him the 10?

·         Leslie: NO! I don’t wanna let him get it that easy.

·         Melody: HAHA! Don’t play too rough now.

·         Leslie: I just might. Anyway, I saw you melt all over Prodigy. Don’t you remember about your boyfriend?

·         Melody: Actually. For the first time I totally forgot about him. Speaking of him. I gotta call him about last night.

·         Leslie: Ooh! Put it on speaker! I wanna hear it all!

·         Melody: Okay. Hold on. (Calls Travis) You gotta be quiet too.

·         Leslie: I will. Don’t worry about lil’ ol’ me. Haha.

·         Melody: (Travis Picks Up) Hello?

·         Travis: Wassup bae.

·         Melody: I gotta talk to you about something really important.

·         Travis: What?

·         Melody: Last night. When you called me. Who was that on the phone? Don’t lie to me either.

·         Travis: Dang Mel. Quit bugging me. I told you that it was my mom. You think I’m cheating? Why don’t you trust me babe!?! When I say I love you then that means that I love YOU. Only You. I only got eyes for you.

·         Melody: I’m sorry Travis. I do trust you. I love you too. Maybe I did jump to conclusions too quickly. I’ll talk to you later babe. Bye.

·         Travis: Alright bye. *Hangs Up*

·         Leslie: What Is Wrong With You?! You’re just gonna let him walk all over you like that? Let that be me and things would have been on and poppin’.

·         Melody: Leslie. I trust him. If he says it’s his mom then I’ll believe him until I’m proven wrong.

·         Leslie: You are one of those rides till the wheels fall off girls. They always get hurt.

·         Melody: Yeah? At least I’m able to keep a man.

·         Leslie: First of all, that isn’t a man you got. That’s a little boy. And you know what? I’m gonna pretend you ain’t say that. Mainly because you are my only entertainment. (Laughs)

·         Melody: I’m sorry. It kinda slipped. Can you forgive me?

·         Leslie: I already did.

·         Melody: Oh. Okay then.

                           *~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*