Roc Royal Special Part 15: Bad Mistake

(IN THE CLUB)

·         Roc Royal: Come here Kori. (Holds her hand)

·         Kori: Okay. What is it?

·         Roc Royal: I wanna set some things straight.

·         Kori: Like what?

·         Roc Royal: You’ll see.

·         Kori: Okay.

·         Roc Royal: (Walks over to Prodigy) Hey Prodigy! I gotta tell you something!

·         Prodigy: (Looks depressed) What?

·         Roc Royal: Wait… what’s up dude. You look so… upset. Why?

·         Prodigy: I don’t think Melody feels the same way about me. Whenever I try to ask her out she finds a way to go around the subject. Maybe we’re not supposed to be together.

·         Roc Royal: Oh… uhh… (Gets cut off)

·         Kori: Let me take care of this baby.

·         Roc Royal: Baby? Ohh. (Laughs)

·         Kori: (Laughs and sits next to Prodigy) Look Prodigy. I’m sure this girl likes you a lot. She’s probably just not sure about her feelings for you or if she’s ready for a relationship yet. Just play it cool a little bit okay? She’ll come around. I mean… who wouldn’t wanna date you? You’re a cool dude.

·         Prodigy: Fine. I guess you’re right. Thanks.

·         Kori: No problem.

·         Roc Royal: Gosh. You are so perfect.

·         Kori: (Giggles and blushes) Aww… Roc. I’m not perfect. I’m just me.

·         Roc Royal: Well, in my eyes you are perfect.

·         Kori: Aww… (Blushes harder)

·         Prodigy: Eww… by the way Roc. I know you still like Leslie! No offense to you Kori but you should be with Leslie. We all know you two like each other.

·         Roc Royal: Prodigy. Don’t start. That’s why I came here… I wanted to tell you that I don’t like Leslie! Kori is the one for me. That’s it. So stop talking about that me and Leslie should be together because it’s not gonna happen. She doesn’t want me so it makes sense for me not to pay attention to her.

·         Prodigy: But Roc… (Gets cut off)

·         Roc Royal: But nothing. That’s it and you can tell the rest of the guys what I said.

·         Kori: Wow Roc… that’s the sweetest thing a guy ever did for me.

·         Roc Royal: I really like you Leslie.

·         Kori: LESLIE?!

·         Roc Royal: Leslie? Did I say that? I meant Kori. I meant you. Kori. Please forgive me for that. It kinda slipped because he was talking about Leslie.

·         Kori: I forgive you Roc but… are you really over that Leslie girl? Don’t lie to me either.

·         Roc Royal: Uhh…

·         Kori: I knew it. You’re not over her.

·         Roc Royal: Kori… I’m sorry.

·         Kori: No. I’m sorry. Call me when you’re ready to be in a relationship with someone else. (Gives him her number) For now we can just be friends. I’ll see you at the concert. (Leaves)

·         Roc Royal: Uhh… DANG! Thanks a lot Prodigy!

·         Prodigy: What did I do? All I did was speak the truth. You gotta face it Roc. You like Leslie. You want Leslie. Shoot, you need Leslie.

·         Roc Royal: You know what? You’re right.

·         Prodigy: I know. Hey did you know that Melody is here?

·         Roc Royal: You’re lying. I thought she left.

·         Prodigy: No lie. I talked to her. She was tryna hide from me because she thought I would be upset if I found out that she didn’t leave.

·         Roc Royal: Oh. Wait… does this mean Leslie is here? I have to talk to her.

·         Prodigy: Yeah. I asked her and she said that Leslie left she stayed though.

·         Roc Royal: Oh okay. Well, can you do me this one favor?

·         Prodigy: Sure. What is it?

·         Roc Royal: Please talk to Melody and ask her if I can have Leslie’s number.

·         Prodigy: I can try.

·         Roc Royal: Okay.

                                        *~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*