Episode 27: Last Night

(THE NEXT MORNING)

·         Princeton: (Rubs eyes) Morning fellows! Time to rise and shine. (Hits everyone with a pillow)

·         Prodigy: Ugh… Give me 20 more minutes Prince. (Rolls over)

·         Princeton: Don’t make me get Walter.

·         Prodigy: I’m tired man. I don’t care.

·         Princeton: Okay. (Pretends to get Walter)

·         Prodigy: I know you’re faking Prince. (Gets out of bed)

·         Princeton: I don’t care. As long as you’re out of bed.

·         Prodigy: Yo, Roc. When did you come in last night?

·         Roc Royal: (Gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom) You guys were asleep.

·         Ray-Ray: (Runs into the bathroom and locks the door) Haha! I got it first!

·         Roc Royal: Ray-Ray! Are you serious?! You take forever! (Bangs on the door)

·         Ray-Ray: Too bad.

·         Princeton: Anyway, tell us about your date last night.

·         Ray-Ray: Wait! Don’t talk about it until I get out.

·         Roc Royal: Aww… Poor Ray-Ray wants to know what happened. That’s what you get for stealing the bathroom. Haha.

·         Ray-Ray: (Opens the bathroom door) I’m just brushing. You can talk now.

·         Roc Royal: Whatever. Anyway, let’s just say that I’m not single anymore.

·         Prodigy: She said yes?

·         Roc Royal: Yup. I got the girl of my dreams.

·         Princeton: At a boy Roc. You got your girl. (Gives him a fist bump)

·         Roc Royal: Thanks.

·         Ray-Ray: Sad you can’t see her today though.

·         Roc Royal: I know. I’ll try to talk to her if I can. (Walter and Keisha come in)

·         Keisha: You boys aren’t ready yet?

·         Walter: Just be grateful that they’re up.

·         Keisha: True.

·         Walter: Before you guys start, we need to tell you the schedule.

·         MB: Okay.

·         Keisha: You guys are basically going to rehearsals and a bunch of radio stations and promoting yourself.

·         MB: Alright.

·         Walter: Now get dressed. A lot of work is ahead of us. We gave you a ANOTHER break yesterday. No slacking today. We’re behind schedule.

·         Princeton: No worries. Have we ever let you down?

·         Keisha: No, but we’re just saying. By the way, here’s a list of girls that made it. I want you to call them with a message saying that they made it. (They leave)

·         Prodigy: Okay. (Sees Melody and Leslie’s name) Yes! Mel and Les are moving on! (Smiles)

·         Roc Royal: (Smiles) Yay! Come on. Let’s get ready. (One by one they get ready and leave)

                                                                  (MEANWHILE)

·         Travis: What happened? Oww… my head is killing me.

·         Tanisha: Morning. You were drunk. I didn’t want you to get hurt driving home all by yourself so I let you stay here.

·         Travis: Oh. Ugh…

·         Tanisha: Here. Take these. (Gives him Advil with a glass of water)

·         Travis: (Takes the Advil) I appreciate the hospitality but I got to go now. I don’t want to get in trouble.

·         Tanisha: Aww… Why? Your mom isn’t in town and my parents are gone too. Stay a little bit longer please?

·         Travis: Why?

·         Tanisha: I’m sure you’re hungry. I made some breakfast.

·         Travis: What did you make? I might be able to stay.

·         Tanisha: (Laughs) Eggs. Bacon. Pancakes. You know, breakfast foods.

·         Travis: Well, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I’ll stay. Only for a little bit though.

·         Tanisha: Great. (Smiles)

                                                               (MEANWHILE)

·         Melody: Yay! You have your man!

·         Leslie: (Giggles) I love him. He listens to me, talks to me, and respects me. He treats me like I’m a human. Like I’m visible. Like I matter.

·         Melody: (Smiles) I’m so happy for you. I’m so glad you finally have the boy that you always wanted. (Hugs her)

·         Leslie: Yeah. (Smiles) So how are you and Travis going?

·         Melody: I haven’t talked to Travis since yesterday afternoon. I’ve been thinking about our relationship. Prodigy says he does love me, but you and Andrew say he’s no good. I don’t know. I love him though.

·         Leslie: Trust me, I bet Prodigy only said that because he only wanted to see you happy so he told you what you wanted to hear. Prodigy likes you A LOT. I hope you know that.

·         Melody: Uhh…

·         Leslie: Speechless huh?

·         Melody: Who told you he liked me?

·         Leslie: First of all, it’s obvious he does. Plus, Roc told me. He says that you’re Prod’s personal trending topic. Only difference is that you never fall off of the list.

·         Melody: I mean I knew he kind of liked me but I didn’t know he liked me that much. Wow.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*